Is TONY S

Larry

living an alternative life style? Just a observation, but I don't think I have ever seen him with a women. Anyone got any pictures of that. I mean normally you see all the drivers kissing thier girlfriends / wifes before the race, what do you see Tony doing.....

Some will say that he is just focused....

Nothing against it either way....just an observation..

living an alternative life style? Just a observation, but I don't think I have ever seen him with a women. Anyone got any pictures of that. I mean normally you see all the drivers kissing thier girlfriends / wifes before the race, what do you see Tony doing.....

Some will say that he is just focused....

Nothing against it either way....just an observation..

Sexually, no.

But professionally he has been known from time to time to drive a race car that doesn't have...FENDERS!! **GASP!!**

Billy your killing me....lmao

I also hear he goes by the name "Robby Gordon" while participating in open wheel racing, so as to not to sully and bring shame to his! Robby?? He don't give a s**t. He just slams a few more shots of Jim Beam and heads home to happily beat the wife and kids! :o

Sorry to intrude on your fun, but my husband brought this thread to my attention and as a Tony Stewart fan for many years, I had to chime in for you all and let you know that Tony's sexuality is a non-issue. He has had many girlfriends over the years and, at one point, was engaged to be married. The picture below (at your request to see him with a girl) is from his 2002 Championship Season. This is Tony's former girlfriend, Jaime Shaffer. They were together for several years. Obviously, I can't speak to his current situation, but I can tell you for a fact that he focuses his attention on racing first and always. He has made it clear that at some point, he does want to get married and raise a family. And I'm sure that if you were to ever come face to face with Tony, you'd meet one of the greatest people...generous of mind and spirit and a heart bigger than anything. He is truly a great guy who has no issues with sexuality. Tony Stewart is one hell of a man...and my husband will tell you he has to fight me off Tony every time the race is on...or when we go to a race...or, well you get the picture! Just believe me when I tell you, Tony Stewart is ALL MAN!!!

post-1302-1145403405_thumb.jpg

I'm happy to see that. I have always heard that he is a great guy, I just never have seen him with a girl at the track or on TV for that matter. He just bought a track by my old home town, and besides ripping on my sons favorite driver he seem to be a good guy.