White & Muhammed ruled ineligible

LB51

The UC program has gone down hill since the arrival of Muhamad. To rely on a guy like that is a big mistake. I cant stand his selfishness, and i cant stand his first name. The program should get better with his departure.

Selfishness... on the court? If you mean his shot selection, go talk to Devan Downey.

And, I'm sorry to say, he didn't name himself. I'm sick and tired of people getting all worked up about that. It's just a name people, the guy aint a terrorist, and there will be no holy war in Cincinnati.

I don't see as much criticism of White. Is there a reason for that?

The UC program has gone down hill since the arrival of Muhamad. To rely on a guy like that is a big mistake. I cant stand his selfishness, and i cant stand his first name. The program should get better with his departure.

Just a stupid comment.

Is it stupid because its not politically correct? If you had relatives die on 9/11 you might not feel that way. He might not have named himself but you cant change the meaning of that name.

There are many examples of programs getting better when someone leaves. IMO that will happen for UC too.

Just a stupid comment.

Is it stupid because its not politically correct? If you had relatives die on 9/11 you might not feel that way. He might not have named himself but you cant change the meaning of that name.

There are many examples of programs getting better when someone leaves. IMO that will happen for UC too.

Oh, I forgot about 9/11 <_< Your right, lets just kill all the Arabs. While we're at it, let's get rid of all the black people too. And those damn Asians, we don't need them. Forget those mexicans too, dirty ass people.

Heil Hitler. We can put them all in concentration camps and gas them all at once!!!

Seroiusly, f**k OFF

Just a stupid comment.

Oh, I forgot about 9/11 <_< Your right, lets just kill all the Arabs. While we're at it, let's get rid of all the black people too. And those damn Asians, we don't need them. Forget those mexicans too, dirty ass people.

Heil Hitler. We can put them all in concentration camps and gas them all at once!!!

Seroiusly, f**k OFF

My post says nothing about killing Arabs. Nothing. Nor is their any implication that i am racist. My post is not inflamatory. No hate involved in my post. Yours sounds pretty hateful though.