Marvin Lewis:greatest living American.

blueridge

Coach Lewis once beat Chuck Norris in a boxing match!

Yes, that is a fact. Indeed, Chuck Norris cried real tears because it hurt so bad. This does not surprise me, since Coach Lewis was a world champion cage fighter when he was in junior high.

:bengal: I think Marvin is the best coach for the bengals right now.. He has worked them very hard.. But gets me is that when they won the AFC Championship.. They went right down the drain.. But I think Marvin will run them harder this year.. I just hope i get to see it in person for the first time this year...

I saw Marvin Lewis part the Ohio River last year and walk his team across it's dry floor bed to an indoor practice facility in Kentucky on a cold, wintery day.

I believe you are making that up. If Marvin Lewis were to take his team across the Ohio River he would definitely use a nuclear-powered hovercraft of his own design. Equipped with a laser cannon. By the way, a guy at work told me that part of Carson Palmer's rehabilitation program includes live baby tigers provided by the Cincinnati Zoo. Exactly how, he couldn't say. My guess is that he applies them to his knee like fur-covered hot water bottles. When the baby tiger falls asleep, it falls off and is replaced by another. Just a guess, mind you. Its kind of like the hamster therapy used for broken toes.

I saw Marvin Lewis part the Ohio River last year and walk his team across it's dry floor bed to an indoor practice facility in Kentucky on a cold, wintery day.

Its kind of like the hamster therapy used for broken toes.

I don't even want to know where you have to put the hamsters...

WHODEY !!!

I am so glad that the Jills couldn't wait on there coach the year B-More and the G-Men went to the SB..and they took GWilliams, who is now Da Skins D-coordinator...they were looking at Marvin and John Fox, while the Jills now have DJauron...in Marvin we trust...