Dillon Trade

ntpou

As for facing him. I think his former team mates would be just as up for the game as he would. We faced good backs in a lot of games this year and did OK. Dillon could hurt us, but he couldn't win the game on his own for our opponent any more than he could for us. If he were able to do that we'd have had a winning record every year he was here.

I think Willie would line up on the defensive line just to get a swipe at CD.....I would also say there would be few "late hit" penalties as well....

For what it's worth, we play Denver this year but don't play da' Raiders.  I would hate to see the hype for that game if CD does go to Denver.

Would it be in Cincy or Denver? If it's Cincy...Oh My God! Everytime Corey got hit, the place would come un-freakin-glued!! :lol:

The game against Denver is here.

An update from the SF Chronicle:

"The rumored Corey Dillon-to- Oakland talk has died down, NFL sources told The Chronicle, because the discussion never was as serious as first portrayed. The Bengals' RB, 29, clearly is on the trading block, but Dillon's agent, Steve Feldman, has applied pressure in Denver and Oakland to find his client a new home. Neither club is biting at this point. It is more likely teams will wait until draft week to consummate any deal involving draft picks for Dillon. As for their valuable 1st round selection, the Raiders, at this early stage, don't seem inclined to deal that commodity."