Character counts

Do you think Marvin & co. are going to be willing to roll the dice and

grab another guy with character issues? While some have worked out

(Thurman) it seems that the lockerroom is at a crossroads. A couple

more turds could ruin the team.

My guess is that this class will feature a bunch of guys cut from the

mold of Chris Perry and Carson Palmer. Decent upbringing, good

grades and solid citizens. The last thing we need is another "cancer

corner" with guys like Pickens, Scott and Dillon.

That said, do any of the guys being eyed by the Bengals have

skeletons in the closet??

Everyone seems to have some sort of issue or another. The question I'm sure the Bengals staff will need to figure out (As I would assume they do every year) is what are they willing to accept versus the potential the may get back. Thurman was great, I think his issue was a fight. Can't say as I complain about a middle linebacker with a mean streak. Henry on the otherhand, may be stuck on stupid, but I loved seeing him on the field and loved his potential. Watching that long TD catch against Chicago still makes me feel like a fat kid with a pocket full of twinkies !!! :excited: Anyway, I guess we just have to wait and see...

WHODEY !!!

Everyone seems to have some sort of issue or another. The question I'm sure the Bengals staff will need to figure out (As I would assume they do every year) is what are they willing to accept versus the potential the may get back. Thurman was great, I think his issue was a fight. Can't say as I complain about a middle linebacker with a mean streak. Henry on the otherhand, may be stuck on stupid, but I loved seeing him on the field and loved his potential. Watching that long TD catch against Chicago still makes me feel like a fat kid with a pocket full of twinkies !!! :excited: Anyway, I guess we just have to wait and see...

WHODEY !!!

Army -- I think you hit the nail on the head -- Henry is STUPID. :sure:

I really think he needs someone to keep him straight.

It sounded (in an interview I read) as if Thurman might have been trying, but had lost contact over the winter break.

I, too, would like to see Henry back with the Bengals. Hopefully this whole deal will get his attention and get help -- teach him to run with a better class of people -- don't accept guns from your buddies :blink::lmao:

This is Reggie Rembert all over again. B):D