ruben brown

teenbengal14

he doesn't play football!

;) wait a minute....I was thinking of ruben studdard....my bad :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: We'll he is "widebody" enough to play!! :lol::lol:

Then he could also sing the National Anthem at each home game thereby saving Mikey more money!! :lol::lol:

Hell yeah... Bring in a 8-time probowler, to replace Goff... Somebody tell Marvin I'll pick Ruben up at the airport for him ! :lol::lol:

This guy is a class act all around, and the Bengals would be doing very well to sign him. If there had been a couple of more like him on the line for Buffalo, then Bledsoe might have fared a little better last year.

Hope your van is a full size model. This is a very ... big .... man.

ruben studdard played at the MTV flag football game during the superbowl week...was the funniest thing i have ever seen when his fat ass fell.  :lol:

What position did he play? :blink:

he was playing like a linebacker and went for a tackle and his fat ass fell reaching down for a flag :lol:

u were talking about star trek in another thread and *gulp* theres a whole forum about that useless activity circlewars err nascar! :lol:

and yes the season needs to start....badly...

u were talking about star trek in another thread and *gulp* theres a whole forum about that useless activity circlewars err nascar! :lol:

and yes the season needs to start....badly...

No no no, not Star Trek, Lord of the Rings.. shesh! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and that Nascar reference just put you Billys s**t list. Dag on it <_<

:D

if its a "i hate nascar" s**t list ill volunteer to be the president and founder. :lol:

and the star trek one was from a couple weeks ago...someone called u captain kirk or something..

ruben studdard played at the MTV flag football game during the superbowl week...was the funniest thing i have ever seen when his fat ass fell.   :lol:

What position did he play? :blink:

he was playing like a linebacker and went for a tackle and his fat ass fell reaching down for a flag :lol:

Momentum and gravity can be a problem sometimes!

Oh, and that Nascar reference just put you Billys s**t list. Dag on it <_<

:D

Nah. If they don't like Nascar, fine! Different strokes for different folks. My wife absolutely HATED racing! It must be an estrogen issue! :lol: