Jump to content

Coltsguy451

Members
  • Posts

    105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Coltsguy451

  1. Looking forward to watching Lawrence shut down the non-existing running game and Poops-my-pants QB continually eat turf. We're jolly green giants walking the earth with guns...
  2. Caught the last 3-4 minutes of this glorious game. With the egg-laying of the rest of the South today everything's coming up Bengals
  3. 0-18 unless they can somehow squeak by the Titans
  4. Well, after the belt-to-ass beating my boys took on Sunday, the Bengals/Bucs affair was a nice pick-me-up A Bengal beatdown of the Texans could only elevate my spirits Hope the D rises to the challenge of shutting down Montgomery As for the offense: Gesicki Gesicki Gesicki! A Chase sighting might be nice too
  5. OMG both great depth at QB and WR...what's that like?
  6. the NFC west (sans the Cardinals) seems to be the Thanos snap the whole AFC will have to overcome this upcoming season before endgame...good luck to us all
  7. "Exposed" is certainly an apt description of the 2025 Pats. Exposed and exterminated in a Superbowl to which they arrived via a cupcake schedule and sheer dumb luck. These are great days we are living in, boys. That being said, looking forward to this upcoming season of Bengals/Colts. Both have added some heavy artillery on the D.
  8. Wait...Bengals fans are actually cheerful and optimistic? Have I landed on Bizarro World?
  9. Anthony Richardson is officially out there, kids.... Come on, bite... QB2 he can at least scramble around a bit better than Flacco
  10. Schadenfreude Yes, I had to Google the proper spelling That wonderful German sensation that I'm feeling right now Patriots organization and fans have NOT suffered long enough for my liking There are other German sensations I've felt that we shan't delve into here now...
  11. "Sing that song you bitch..."
  12. Best SB halftime show for me is, of course, Prince.
  13. Well for me it's to be the Wake-Me-When-It's-Over Bowl between a team I historically despise and another that I barely acknowledge exists.. I mean yeah, of course I'm pulling for the Seahags, but I couldn't care less for them if they were that strange cylindrical frozen black thing that appeared on my porch this morning Wait *looks suspiciously at ArmyBengal*
  14. I'm silently hoping to see a Buffalo/Chicago Superbowl. I realize that might not garner much support around here outside of our affable local Bills poster, but I think it might provide the most entertaining show. Just please please please not Seahawks/Patriots again...anything but that
  15. Just enjoy, friends
  16. Y'all had to deal with Flacco being in your house, now I have to deal with Philip Rivers being in mine.... I have some great bourbon here... cheers
  17. So could Cinci's run game vs that porous Buffalo D. In any case, this now certainly feels like much more of a marquee AFC matchup than it did say a month ago.
  18. Super show on Thursday, fellas. I agree it was like Burrow revitalized the whole team. Caught the fun post-game turkey-eating scene and it looked like this team enjoyed a major boost in morale.
  19. Dear me, the atmosphere here reminds me a lot of the old "Suck for Luck" days over on my end. Completely understand though. Defense here is one the most atrocious I've ever seen and coming from a Colts fan that's saying something. With Chase suspended, and barring some kind of trap game plan brilliance from the HC... ... I'm stocking up on Kit Kat bars....
  20. Bengals 72, Bye Week 6 Defense somehow manages to score points on itself
  21. He's gonna wear that Bear's sorry D out tomorrow with #1 and #5 Perine and Brown I hope have a good game...and on the other side...c'mon Bengals D stop the run
  22. Any recent news on Flacco if he's a go on Sunday?
×
×
  • Create New...