Jump to content

Saintsfan1

Members
  • Posts

    96
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saintsfan1

  1. Bengals could still tie the Ravens if Lamar misses time again. They have the Dolphins, Ravens, Titans, Falcons, and Commanders in their next five games. If they can't go 4-1 at least there then idk. They should be 6-3 when they play the Saints if so. I think Bengals need to pursue an offensive trade.
  2. Honestly, I'm concerned about Burrow.
  3. I heard Lamar limped off field before half.
  4. I never thought that. Really the Bengals have nothing behind Chase and Tee. And when you don't have the best OL, it's hard to trust other receivers consistently.
  5. I felt it was just as important as the defense. When you're competing against Lamar Jackson in the division, you have to challenge him offensively because that is also a weakness of his besides facing a tough defense.
  6. I have been concerned about this OL
  7. I know you are upset about this. To tell you the truth, I expected a split before the season. Bengals did beat the Texans week 2 and the Bucs week 1. They do have a tough game against Jacksonville, but Jacksonville has owned the AFC North when they are good, and I expect them to beat the Ravens and Steelers if they win that game. You do have Dolphins and Titans in the next four games. If the Bengals can beat the Steelers week 10, I think the possibly more challenging games will be Jacksonville, Baltimore, Atlanta(idk why I think this, maybe because of Robinson), and New Orleans before a possible run.
  8. And as I posted that Bengals scored and took the lead. For some reason I thought you had 20 or 22.
  9. I had a odd feeling about this game. Steelers do one thing well, beat good teams in their division, and especially when they come off humiliating losses. Still time though.
  10. FGs are not going to win this. I know you're up 10, but the Bucs know they have the mo now. This is an important game to win.
  11. So word is going around about DL's weight gain. Any thoughts?
  12. This might be the perfect year to give Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson false hope. They're not beating the Rams.
  13. I know when my Saints turned their defense around in 2017, they did it by improving the secondary. That may be what the Bengals need to do.
  14. You need to go after OL big time. Also, the receiving could use some upgrades. Bengals haven't had an elite TE since Tyler Eiffert's healthy 2015 year. Maybe could get that in draft.
  15. The best thing that could happen to the Bengals and Steelers was that move. Ravens aren't going to be as disciplined now and that's going to open the door for you. It was already an easy schedule playing the two weakest AFC divisions.
  16. Are the Bengals playing to prevent the sack more than winning?
  17. Firing Taylor won't get the media heads believing in the Bengals. I sure don't want to endure another off-season of Lamar propping but that's probably what's going to happen.
  18. All quiet.
  19. Joe can you get two TDs at least?
  20. What's going on with the Bengals is a reflection of something going on in the NFL.
×
×
  • Create New...