Curtis Conway a Bengal ???

jbengals1

I was in a Bengals "yahoo" chat room and somebody mentioned that Curtis Conway might become a bengal.......this peaked my interest so i am wondering....

1 - do we have enough room for him

2 - is this just a rumor

3 - anybody thoughts on him

I think we still need another receiver, but with Walter the fourth stringer, we just need someone that puts an 80-89 jersey on; nothing great. I just don't think we have any use for a 2nd or 3rd string WR. Plus with the money crunch we are about to hit hard, I don't think we could afford him anyhow.

Also TJ got tendered the lowest, but I really don't see anyone offering anything for him.

You know what I'm sayin', Nation's Sensation! Grading on the equal "Suck" scale, the Bengals defensive line had a much greater "Suck Quotient" than the recieving corps did! No comparison! That last game versus the clowns the defense sucked so bad that we actually registered a measurable vacuum at field level a PBS!!! :lol:

As much as I don't like T.J., I still don't want Curtis Conway.He's always injured.. has never played up to his speed...and we could still draft better in round 5 or 6, than what T.J. or Conway could give us..

I'm hoping someone, anyone offers TJ a contract, I'd be nice to have an extra 6th round pick....

As much as I don't like T.J., I still don't want Curtis Conway.He's always injured.. has never played up to his speed...and we could still draft better in round 5 or 6, than what T.J. or Conway could give us..

I'm hoping someone, anyone offers TJ a contract, I'd be nice to have an extra 6th round pick....

You think we can get a 6th? I was thinking we'd get a 12 pack and a half of a snickers bar.

You think we can get a 6th? I was thinking we'd get a 12 pack and a half of a snickers bar.

SOLD!!!!

unfortunately this year the draft is really deep at WR, I think last year he would have been signed, and we would have got the pick, but stuff happens....But he, April is still a ways away, so anything could happen....

SOLD!!!!

unfortunately this year the draft is really deep at WR, I think last year he would have been signed, and we would have got the pick, but stuff happens....But he, April is still a ways away, so anything could happen....

Why not just release him? We are looking at Patrick Johnson and Hobbs said he's super fast and with CJ, PW, Wash and Walter I don't think we need TJ anymore. He's an injury risk overrated punt return droppin' slack jaw. I vote him out.

Why not just release him? We are looking at Patrick Johnson and Hobbs said he's super fast and with CJ, PW, Wash and Walter I don't think we need TJ anymore. He's an injury risk overrated punt return droppin' slack jaw. I vote him out.

simple, don't release him, he's only taking about 600k against the cap, and if someone does sign him, whammo, extra draft pick...It's worth a shot, besides, it's highly doubtful that he'll be on the team come opening day, but he's worth keeping if it get's a draft pick.

Actually the compensation for T.J. Houshmanzadeh would be a 7th round pick. restricted free agents only get a compensation pick worthy of the round they were selected in ,unless a certain tendered offer is made...

Oops, I thought he was a 6th rounder...That's what I get for flapping my jaws without looking it up....Still I'd take an extra 7th for him