FIRST PATS THEN WHO RIDE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Look, this should come as no surprise, but I @#%$ hate the Patriots. @#%$ hate 'em. And that goes for pretty much everyone involved with their team. players, coaches, fans, everyone.

Some may call it jealously, and they may well be right. But I'm getting real. And this time, I'm holding nothin' back.

Corey Dillon - You little bitch. You cry and moan for 5 years in Cincinnati, and now we are supposed to believe that you are the consumate team player? You may be sellin' crazy, but I ain't buyin'. Oh, and how does it feel that your replacement Rudi Johnson has been kicking ass with the team you kicked to the curb? The guy you described as not being able to hold your jock? That burn you up a bit? Hmmm?

Asante Samuel - Dude, if you suck, you have to cut the locks. That's the rules.

Mike Vrabel - You bush-league OSU Andy Katzenmoyer wanna-be mofo. Buy a @#%$ vowel.

Tom Brady - 3 Rings, 9-0 in the playoffs, GQ, Sportsman of the Year, blah..blah..blah. I just hope cameras are in the locker room when a desperate Drew Henson busts into the locker room in two weeks screaming "Tell you what. We coulda had a good life together, f**kin' real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn't want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything's built on that, that's all we got boy, f**kin' all. I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU!!!"

Teddy Bruschi - I hope that the collective sound the five million Pats fans fellating your schwantz rings in your ears forever. Because everyone else thinks you are a stupid a**h***. Go spend time with your kids before you end up like Christopher Pike, or even worse, another Terri Sciavo.

Adam Vinatieri - As much as you have saved their asses over the years, Adam, your teammates still look at you as an idiot kicker. Sorry, bro.

Richard Seymour - Helping kids through the United Way, my ass. Gary Glitter wants to know why you don't respond to his letters anymore.

Randall Gay - Too easy. Next.

Pats' Cheerleaders - You are the worst kind of South Shore Mass-Rat trash. The only thing separating you from the 28 year old divorcees chowing at the bar on a Friday night at the Ninety-Nine on Rte. 1 in Saugus is 25 miles on 128. Anyway, why even have cheerleaders when your quarterback is prettier?

Rodney Harrison - Another member of the Corey Dillon "Good Teammate @#%$ lately" club in Foxboro. I hope you get a staph infection.

Troy Brown - "Yes, Massa Bill, whatever you want, Massa. Play defensive back? Sure. Defensive tackle? I'll try. Whatever prolongs my marginal pro career another day."

Pats' Fans - Bandwagon bitches with no soul and even less football knowledge. Don't tell me that you "were there in the Grogan and Eason days." It's bulls**t. You know how I know - because all the games were blacked out. So either you are one of the 30,000 season ticket holders in 1991 or you didn't see them at all. Liars.

Larry Izzo - Time to get a real job already, bro.

Dan Klecko - How does it feel to know that no matter what you do, you will always be a failure in your father's eyes?

Willie McGuinest - Age is a bitch, isn't Willie - and it sure ain't treating you well. Dance all you want, you are still a detestable punk.

Pat Patriot - Lose the silver face-paint, bro. Makes you look like Tom Brady's funboy.

Christian Fauria - You know what is the worse part about being at front of one of Tom Brady's daisy chains, that Fatty McButterpants, while cuddly, never gives you the reacharound he affords Tom. Sorry you got replaced by Ben Watson. But then again, you were never really a starter.

and last but certainly not least,

Bill Belichick - I @#%$ hate you the most, you back-stabbing smug sunofabitch.

Here's a secret, Bill. Nobody really likes you very much. Those who pretend to just tolerate you because you have caught alot of breaks. (See Cleveland). When the salary cap blows up (and it will), the knives will come out in New England just as they always do for anybody who wins them a championship. Just remember that as you waste away in a darkened hotel room with reels of film, a three week old beard, uncut fingernails and a nasty case of Howard Hughes misanthropy.

And here's another secret, your father was a loser. And someone told me he never really loved you. I hope he suffered.

STEELERS PATS

STEELERES COLTS

STEELERS BRONCOS

STEELERS BEARS IN XL

STEELERS WORLD CMAPS :sure:

post-1780-1135797786_thumb.jpg

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS........WOW! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER LETTING ALL THAT GO. HAVE A TALL ONE ON ME. :cheers: ACTUALLY...........HAVE A SIX PACK ONME :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

NOW THAT YOU'VE HAD THOSE.......YOU WILL SEE MORE CLEARLY..........THAT THERE IS NO WAY ON THIS EARTH THE SQUEALERS WILL REPRESENT THE AFC IN SUPERBOWL XL.

STEELERS PATS

STEELERES COLTS

BENGALS STEELERS

BENGALS SEAHAWKS IN XL

BENGALS WORLD CMAPS :sure:

I hope your team plays better than you can spell. :cheers:

Haha.. It looks like the Bengals are in for a long game then.

Yeah we are serious

we are the 3 seed and your are what.... OH YEAH the 6th

Remember when the Steelers had that 3 game losing streak

How did that go again??? ok Baltimore (how do you lose to them)

then the Colts Stomped your asses 26 to 7

even though they beat us it wasnt by 19 points it was only by 7

and when we came into your stadium Ben didnt know who to throw the ball to the bengals D or his own players with those 3 interceptions

One more thing What The f**k is a Steeler???? Anyone have an answer to that???

write a reply when you can answer that question

Getting five rings would be nice. Winning one for the bus would be nice. Winning so that Roethlisberger can be the youngest quarterback to ever win a superbowl is nice too. There are lots of reasons that are nice for the Steelers to win the superbowl.

At this point, I don't care why we want them to win. I just want to scream my head off, get drunk for the first time in my life, and spend the three hours after the superbowl waking up the neighbors with some good old fashioned hoopla.

One for the thumb? One for the bus? I say one for everything and everyone related to the black and gold.

LET´S GET RUMMBLE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡A R YOU R ADY FOR SOME FOOTBALL XL STEELERS WORLD CHAMPS

BIGBEN RULES :cheers: