Chad Johnson !

Ripper

CJ did cost us the game, he better learn from that s**te

Yeah... I think he needs to concentrate more on catching passes and less on deer. I couldn't care less what is celebrations are. I do care that he does not drop passes. Those hurt. Yesterday was a crunch time and I feel let down.

He had two dropped passes. One was avenged on the next play with a TD. The other one he should have had ! But c'mon those TD Celebrations do not through him off in the least but and the loss was in no way his fault. That is the Special Teams and the Defenses loss. Not the offenses.

he dropped some passes he doesn't drop.....but the guy showed up today....he can still cross Clements off the list.....

Too bad for you guys T McGee had to steal the show.... but life goes on, playoffs are what matters....just a little extra to worry about now....

Cj, and all his antics, are great....he's no Keyshaun, he's no TO....

Chad - in NO way - cost us the game.

You can say that he had two key drops, but he had a TD after one of them.

One drop isn't going to cost us the football game. You wanna credit anyone with a Bills win? Credit Terrence McGee.

BTW ripper - That signature is awesome.

RoverD Thanks your sig is pretty sweet also. Especially Jessica Alba. :)

Willis I agree we are very lucky to have him in Cincy. Don't think alot of people appreciate how good he is until you see how hard he work and how perfect he runs routes. We have pretty high seats at PBS and watching him and Carson play is what football is ment to be. Plus, he is just a comedian, an entertainer and adds another dimension to the game. I'd take him over any other reciever in this league and I hope he goes on to have a Hall of Fame career as a lifetime Bengal ! whoooooooo Dey !