Thank you Marvin!

BC Bengal

Yeah I'm sure we all feel the same, maybe even more so for our younger Bengals' followers who have never experienced a playoff game or SB run in their lifetimes. When a playoff game occurs this town turns into a big party and I genuinely miss that with both the Reds and the Bengals when we're on a global stage.

Yeah I'm sure we all feel the same, maybe even more so for our younger Bengals' followers who have never experienced a playoff game or SB run in their lifetimes. When a playoff game occurs this town turns into a big party and I genuinely miss that with both the Reds and the Bengals when we're on a global stage.

Yes, Marvin Lewis is my hero. I'm 16, and I was alive during our last playoff game in 1990, but I was too young to remember it. This season has been a dream to me. For my whole life I've loved the Bengals, and for so long I was disapointed. I live and die with every play with this team, and as much as I yell at our players during the game when they screw up, they all hold a place in my heart. I remember when I was in seventh grade, my math teacher came up to me the monday after we drafted Carson and said "The Bengals are abot ready to ruin the career of another promising QB." and Isaid you know what, I have a good feeling about this one. Things are going to be different. I never could have dreamed of this. Thank you Marvin for saving this franchise and giving me the BEST year of my life. WHO DEY!

Yes, Marvin Lewis is my hero. I'm 16, and I was alive during our last playoff game in 1990, but I was too young to remember it. This season has been a dream to me. For my whole life I've loved the Bengals, and for so long I was disapointed. I live and die with every play with this team, and as much as I yell at our players during the game when they screw up, they all hold a place in my heart. I remember when I was in seventh grade, my math teacher came up to me the monday after we drafted Carson and said "The Bengals are abot ready to ruin the career of another promising QB." and Isaid you know what, I have a good feeling about this one. Things are going to be different. I never could have dreamed of this. Thank you Marvin for saving this franchise and giving me the BEST year of my life. WHO DEY!

Wow, good year for you. The Bengals are sweet, AND you get/ are old enough for your driver's license.

Thank you Marvin indeed.

I can't wait to see this area once the playoffs are underway. It will be an atmosphere I have never seen.

It was pretty wild around Cincy in 1989. I remember watching the game from Caddies on Pete Rose Way and the whole town was really hoping. I am hoping the town gets nuts and shows the Bengals what they mean to the city.

A challenge to those going to the game. Make the stadium rock like never before! Be LOUD and be proud of our Bengals. We have waited too long for any fan to sit on their hands. Show the whole NFL that we have great and loud fans!

I remember being at a friends house in 1981. His dad (who was a complete a$$) came home and was chanting Who Dey. That was the only time I ever saw dude even crack a smile.

1981 was the year Cincinnati became a football town. This city rallies around the Bengals like nothing else.

Yeah... And don't forget that cold championship game with the chargers. Unbelievable. I wasn't at the game but I got stranded the night before in the country. Car broke down. And remember the guys without the shirts? at the game?? Crazy!

It is great to remember those days again and to see how much this year is like those. Anytime I hear the song Welcome to the Jungle it still brings chills to me. Makes me want to run through walls.

WhoDey!

I remember being at a friends house in 1981. His dad (who was a complete a$$) came home and was chanting Who Dey. That was the only time I ever saw dude even crack a smile.

1981 was the year Cincinnati became a football town. This city rallies around the Bengals like nothing else.

Yeah... And don't forget that cold championship game with the chargers. Unbelievable. I wasn't at the game but I got stranded the night before in the country. Car broke down. And remember the guys without the shirts? at the game?? Crazy!

It is great to remember those days again and to see how much this year is like those. Anytime I hear the song Welcome to the Jungle it still brings chills to me. Makes me want to run through walls.

WhoDey!

My dad and grandpa were at that game. I was only 2 at the time. I do remember the Super Bowl of the '88 season and I cried after we lost, I was only 9, but my mom said not to worry because they will be in another Super Bowl, I was beginning to wonder if my mom would actually lie to me.