Big Bobbie

cincy90

I have been watching the play of our O-Line all season, and have been very impressed by Bobbie. I have always gotten the impression that people considered him a temporary solution at RG, but I would love to see him stay with this group long term. He has been blowing people off of the line of scrimmage all season, and Willie also gave him some love at the Pro Bowl press conference. He said that Bobbie really stepped up his game this year. I've always loved how pumped up he always gets in the games, but this year he is kicking a$$ and taking names.

I have been watching the play of our O-Line all season, and have been very impressed by Bobbie. I have always gotten the impression that people considered him a temporary solution at RG, but I would love to see him stay with this group long term. He has been blowing people off of the line of scrimmage all season, and Willie also gave him some love at the Pro Bowl press conference. He said that Bobbie really stepped up his game this year. I've always loved how pumped up he always gets in the games, but this year he is kicking a$$ and taking names.

I made a post about him few weeks back,I think we should keep him for sure can't have probowlers in every line postion but hes still a good guard and makes up for anything he lacks with his chemistary that he has with the rest of the line/rudi

PS,as for wilk I rather see him as our future center

I made a post about him few weeks back,I think we should keep him for sure can't have probowlers in every line postion but hes still a good guard and makes up for anything he lacks with his chemistary that he has with the rest of the line/rudi

Guycheck(i now that's not how you spell it) is the real deal also.

I think he will be here another year to groom Mr. Ben Wilkerson...who will be a stud.

First of all, Ben Wilkerson is a center and unless you know something I don't, they intend to keep him at center in hopes of either him or Ghiaciuc replacing Rich Braham at center after he retires. Second of all, it will take more than another year to groom Ben Wilkerson. I like Bobbie, he's really underrated and has a pretty nice price tag. No changes should be made to the O-Line anytime soon.

Before this year, Bobbie had been the obvious weak link on this line. This year, he has been playing up to the level that Anderson, Jones, and Steinbach all have, and it has made for a top 2 line. I would love to keep him and the other four guys (even if Braham is getting old).

Not sure about Guy-chick (how it's pronounced), back-up hopeful, depending if Braham re-signs or not for a year, and if Wilkerson pans out. Not sure they're comfortable with him as a long term starter yet, if ever. Guy-chick has looked pretty embarrassing at times. Wilkerson has a higher ceiling.

Not sure about Guy-chick (how it's pronounced), back-up hopeful, depending if Braham re-signs or not for a year, and if Wilkerson pans out. Not sure they're comfortable with him as a long term starter yet, if ever. Guy-chick has looked pretty embarrassing at times. Wilkerson has a higher ceiling.

Ghuiciac hasn't been in enough to be "embarrassing". He actually has a higher ceiling than bumb legged Wilkerson right now. Wilkerson HAD a higher ceiling, but it sorta fell on him with his injury. Ghuiciac is far ahead of Wilkerson right now.

depending if Braham re-signs or not for a year
Baraham signed a two year contract last off season.

Yup, and it looks like he's having fun out there. I just rewatched the 1st half of the Detroit game and marveled at how often Richie was getting to 2nd level.

As for Big Bobby, I can only add my agreement that he looked like a bandaid last season, but has really improved his play this year, especially as a pass blocker. (The run blocking I expected.)