Dont look now!!!

semiotter

OMG can it be true?? We had these guys written off for dead, and "Wham" here they come back strong as ever. Its helps to be playing in a DIV. that really sucks, but what the heck, they are winnng the games. Its kind of like what everyone was saying bout us ,you aint beating nobody. But they are getting healthy and since TEDDYs got back they been kicking ass. So im worring bout these PATS cuz they are still the champs and they know what it takes.

P.S No way Minn. beats the Burg today. Last Sundays game recharged the Steelers and they are looking good now that K.C lost SAT. Dam that sucks.................. :bengal:

I think it was pretty clear by midseason that the Pats would slip back into the playoffs, if for no other reason than that they had no competition within the division. The Jets got killed by injuries, the Bills' gamble in letting Bledsoe walk and going with Losman crapped out, and while Miami's been plucky they're about where we were in 2003.

And yeah, the Pats will be dangerous in the postseason. But about the only way we'd play them is in an AFC championship game at PBS, and frankly I'll take that over an AFC championship game vs. the Colts in Indy. But that's way doown the road at this point.

I'm not counting on much help from the Vikes either. I picked Pitt to win...but then again I also picked Tampa and KC so what do I know, eh? :lol:

who cares if they come to paul brown they wont have a chance. ill ask the only question that matters can artrell cover chad lol

How can anybody cover CHAD??? :blink::wacko::o

And how ironic would it be if they end up facing the Colts in the playoffs...

I tell you what, after watching both of these teams play their games this weekend, I can see New England's defense making Peyton Manning their personal cabana boy all over again! ^_^