What's up with Bengals.com board?

LB51

Apparantly i was kicked off the board for language and Im searching for an explanation. I may have dropped an occasional word referring to the butt region, but nothing that isn't used on primetime TV. Is this common for people to be kicked off for. I believe that I gave the same smack back to others as I was given from them. So if anyone here knows the mods or if any of the mods from there post here, please explain to me what the issue is. I had the same name there as well. Thanks :(

Yeah dude don't even trip about that place. The whole damn board is infested with steeler trolls. I guess if you would like to do nothing but run smack with 50 different trolls using the handle "BigBen4MVP" "BigBeninurarse" or whatever then go for it. I'd rather stay here in the non-hair pulling, nashing of teeth confines of Bengalszone.

Yeah dude don't even trip about that place. The whole damn board is infested with steeler trolls. I guess if you would like to do nothing but run smack with 50 different trolls using the handle "BigBen4MVP" "BigBeninurarse" or whatever then go for it. I'd rather stay here in the non-hair pulling, nashing of teeth confines of Bengalszone.

I think it was something I said to PIGPEN4MVP. The little BEEYOTCH must have cried to the mods. Nice to see that a troll gets preferential treatment over a Bengal fan. Oh well, F&%K em!

:angry:

The Bengals.com board just seems like the bandwagon board to me. I've failed in finding many intellectuals there.

Not to mention that some clown is disgracing my username from here.

I don't like the boards over there, simply because they're a lot of fluff. Boring topics, and not much depth.

I will back them up on the cussing thing, though. Since they are directly related to the team's official site, it's not surprising that they run a tighter ship. Otherwise, it could get them some negative press...

I don't like the boards over there, simply because they're a lot of fluff. Boring topics, and not much depth.

I will back them up on the cussing thing, though. Since they are directly related to the team's official site, it's not surprising that they run a tighter ship. Otherwise, it could get them some negative press...

Thanks for the insight all. It seems that i've found a better board anyway. Besides, I really need to come to grips with my anger management problem and realize that cussing someone out through a keyboard is not the mature way to handle myself. I give you all my word that I have learned a valuable lesson in all of this and I promise to be a kinder, gentler human being.

P.S. F**K THE STEELERS AND THEIR INBRED, MORONIC, DUMB@$$ FANS!!!!

WHO-DEY BEEYATCH! HAHAHAHAHA!

It is probably NFL that are controlling the board since it is linked in with NFL.com. NFL is so two faced sometimes, I love how they act so clean all the time, but yet they are linked in also with Stubhub.com, which in some states (like mine- Illinois) it is illegal for fans to sell tickets to other fans.

I got banned. and I have emailed the webmaster many times to ask why. :blink:

I was one of the 1st 50 peeps to sign up.

Can't figure out why I was banned.

It is not like I can't fake an IP address and do whatever I wanted...

But, I haven't, and I don't really see the quality fans I want to converse with on there anyhow. (as many of you have stated...)

Oh well... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Do you know jow many sites Ive been banned from. They cant ban you. Its called junk e-mail. Get you some. However you have to change your nick. Insioders has banned me at least 4 or 5 times. Im still laughing.

Yeah, I got suspended until Jan.1 2006 because of my nick 'Spain in the A$$'. Some guy named Bengal_Buddy imformed me that it was using $$ signs for SS's is inappropriate because of minors visiting the site. Funny thing is that I can't even log on to re-register until Jan. 1. I've been using that nick for months now with no problems and I have never broken the forum rules.

No worries, this is the best board yet.

If y'all see the nick Bengal_Bum_Buddy that'll be my new more appropriate one.

Peace