Do you miss bryan Robinson?

Spain

Guys I dont even remeber his name but this new DT we have in there is playing well. We held the browns down on D, This is the first game Rudi and the D did it. They proved they could beat a bad team with D and O line play. Well they can. It was impressive for The DL and OL. This all started with our new DT coming in and holding the point of attack. This might be just what the doctor orderd.

Hey did you notice JT had a good game too. He was one of the reasons we held them on the run. He might have been a victim of Robinson being to fat also. It seems he wore down real quick. He never really ever recovered from that beating they took from Chicago.(brutal) Fresh legs have rejuvenated this D line a little they still have a couple of practise games. With Water boy and him and the DBS. We are loking at a championship D being formed. gotta love marvin.

I like what I have seen from Smith as well. The knack on him had been his stamina, but I haven't seen any problems related to that as of yet. If anything I think he has been getting stronger as games have worn on, as the run defense has seemed to buckle down in the second half of games.