Dynamic Duo

Spain

We are hearing alot of hype abour water boy breaking out, I think they are right. He put some moves on that rookie. He should have a greta game this week. It wouldnt suprise me if he came out with a couple of sacks against this team as well as Justin. They are going to have alot of chances within the next two games to step it up. Just what we need heading into the playoffs!

The CLE o-line is average at best...but Frye is very mobile,,,far more so that Dilfer. There may be some "coverage" sacks but i think we will see more picks this week vs sacks a la Orton...sit back and let him throw it to us!

Yeah they do seem to coming around, did you guys notice how freakin fast Water Boy is. He spins on a dime. Im looking for a break out this game. If he does come through for us then Justin will get his shots at the QB. With four games left I bet they each chalk up 4 more sacks. Giving water boy 6.5 and Justin 8.5. Next year ot this year in the playoffs are pass rush could be devastating.(more likely next year)

Why I call waterboy, waterboy, The dudes a retard he held out when he was slotted and argued about thousands as he screwed his whole rookie year. So he will be "water boy " to me for his career.