odell vs charlie frye

turningpoint

I have voted as much as they will let me and while doing so Odell's name went back to the top but is still tied @ 36%, this was at 13:30 on 12-08-05.

If you have not voted the max amount of times please go do so. These weekly awards may help Odell becomes the yearly ROY.

I agree that fan voting for awards is not completely a good idea and to let more than 1 vote is downright idiotic.

On the otherhand it is fun to have a hand in voting for your team or players.

IMHO Odell deserves serious consideration as Rookie of the Year, and this is the reason that I urge all Bengals fans that feel like wise to vote for him this week.

Like the politicians say vote early and often.

I agree that fan voting for awards is not completely a good idea and to let more than 1 vote is downright idiotic.

On the otherhand it is fun to have a hand in voting for your team or players.

IMHO Odell deserves serious consideration as Rookie of the Year, and this is the reason that I urge all Bengals fans that feel like wise to vote for him this week.

Like the politicians say vote early and often.

Fans votes are all about advertising....what the NFL pimping??? HA!

Like FedEX and the rest, it's all about money and ads!

40 votes between the time i voted and the next time i could vote is bullsh*t. He is down by 1% now. Cleveland hasn't won a thing all year, might as well let them have this one. We all know whos performance helped the team Win.

I think you need to calm down guy.. Seriously, Frye played a pretty good game against one of the best defenses in the NFL, he deserves to win it this week.

FRYE, FRYE, FRYE, FRYE, FRYE!

bet you won't be chanting that after sunday's game

I think you'll be surprised.

FRYE, FRYE, FRYE, FRYE, FRYE!

Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! :sure:

Yes! Another Browns fan! :cheers:

Well.. one of the touchdowns he threw was after an offsides penalty, so he just tossed it up there, but other than that he was extremely accurate all day.

Frye did fine, and QBs usually win these types of things if given the chance.

Unfortunately, I think Odell lost the DROY award this week. Sean Salsbury has been slurping this guy all week, basically saying that tatupu has already won the award, and he had a big game on MNF that everyone saw. Sucks because imo Odell is better, but the way the media is with hype and stuff I doubt he can win it, he really hasnt been talked about a whole lot.

Unfortunately, I think Odell lost the DROY award this week. Sean Salsbury has been slurping this guy all week, basically saying that tatupu has already won the award, and he had a big game on MNF that everyone saw. Sucks because imo Odell is better, but the way the media is with hype and stuff I doubt he can win it, he really hasnt been talked about a whole lot.

Thurman has been talked about a lot, I don't know what you're talking about? Lol.

Doesn't the fan base not matter? and its a selection of 50 people?