Steelers Fans ...

JPW

I can understand a bit of a meltdown after losing a big game, but some of these reaction are WAY beyond a simple meltdown and have just about caused me to lose any and all respect for Steeler fans in general

The Steelers Insiders Shuts Down all their boards (except the one for paying members) after the loss.

Now you would think that is about as Lame as it could get, but you would be wrong.

At least two other Steeler boards have REALLY Gone OFF The DEEP END about Odell Thurman, how he took a "cheap-shot", how he Intentionally tried to injury Big Ben and how the Steelers need to "get" him, injury him and even end his career.

Some Bengals fans and even a Steelers fan posted video that CLEARLY SHOWS it was NOT a "cheap-shot".

The VIDEOS CLEARLY SHOW that :

1) Odell was TRIPPED... Jeff Hartings the Steelers center sticks out his foot at the last second as Thurman is flying pass him and deliberately TRIPS Thurman.

2) Odell DID NOT LEAD with his Forearm or his Head, in fact he has his arms opened wide in order to get them around Ben.

3) First Contact WAS NOT at the KNEE, Odell hit Ben up around the thigh, only after contact he did slid down to around the knee and that was because of the way that Ben was turning and the way that Odell was falling down which was DUE to THE FACT that he had been TRIPPED by Hartings.

4) Odell ABSOLUTELY DID NOT TWIST Ben in ANY f**king way, in fact you can CLEARLY SEE that Odell opens his arms and TOTALLY RELEASES Ben AS SOON as Ben is DOWN, if you want to see what it LOOKS like when a player DOES Twist a QB's legs, take a look at the Bengals game with NE from last year.

IN SPITE of the VIDEOS RIGHT IN FRONT of their EYES these Steelers "fans" CONTINUE in TOTAL DENIAL of The FACTS and try to lable Odell as being a "dirty player".

This is WAY beyond what would be considered a NORMAL reaction to losing a big game, it is FLAT OUT f**king CRAZY.

Then add in some of ther other threads that have poped up on their boards, like the one about how Palmer "CHOKED" last Sunday ...

I am not only losing respect for Steeler fans, I am begining to SERIOUSLY DOUBT their SANITY.

I can understand a bit of a meltdown after losing a big game, but some of these reaction are WAY beyond a simple meltdown and have just about caused me to lose any and all respect for Steeler fans in general

The Steelers Insiders Shuts Down all their boards (except the one for paying members) after the loss.

Now you would think that is about as Lame as it could get, but you would be wrong.

At least two other Steeler boards have REALLY Gone OFF The DEEP END about Odell Thurman, how he took a "cheap-shot", how he Intentionally tried to injury Big Ben and how the Steelers need to "get" him, injury him and even end his career.

Some Bengals fans and even a Steelers fan posted video that CLEARLY SHOWS it was NOT a "cheap-shot".

The VIDEOS CLEARLY SHOW that :

1) Odell was TRIPPED... Jeff Hartings the Steelers center sticks out his foot at the last second as Thurman is flying pass him and deliberately TRIPS Thurman.

2) Odell DID NOT LEAD with his Forearm or his Head, in fact he has his arms opened wide in order to get them around Ben.

3) First Contact WAS NOT at the KNEE, Odell hit Ben up around the thigh, only after contact he did slid down to around the knee and that was because of the way that Ben was turning and the way that Odell was falling down which was DUE to THE FACT that he had been TRIPPED by Hartings.

4) Odell ABSOLUTELY DID NOT TWIST Ben in ANY f**king way, in fact you can CLEARLY SEE that Odell opens his arms and TOTALLY RELEASES Ben AS SOON as Ben is DOWN, if you want to see what it LOOKS like when a player DOES Twist a QB's legs, take a look at the Bengals game with NE from last year.

IN SPITE of the VIDEOS RIGHT IN FRONT of their EYES these Steelers "fans" CONTINUE in TOTAL DENIAL of The FACTS and try to lable Odell as being a "dirty player".

This is WAY beyond what would be considered a NORMAL reaction to losing a big game, it is FLAT OUT f**king CRAZY.

Then add in some of ther other threads that have poped up on their boards, like the one about how Palmer "CHOKED" last Sunday ...

I am not only losing respect for Steeler fans, I am begining to SERIOUSLY DOUBT their SANITY.

I guess they aren't true Steelers fans if the act like wussies and shut down their boards. :wacko:

I haven't seen the video yet, but I'm glad to hear it wasn't done on purpose. that would have been messed up!

They're not used to losing to the Bengals, it's understandable. They're not ready to realize that the Bengals are here to stay, and are in fact, better than the Steelers....FINALLY!

They can continue to use those terrible tissues as tissues or maxi pads for all I care.

I saw it, I watched the hit. No way was it an intentional . Odell was tripped when he came through the line. Pure and simple. If the Pittsburgh Fans who are calling this hit cheap, REALLY want to believe that nonsense, then so be it. We, who are sane, know the truth.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Dog

They're not used to losing to the Bengals, it's understandable. They're not ready to realize that the Bengals are here to stay, and are in fact, better than the Steelers....FINALLY!

They can continue to use those terrible tissues as tissues or maxi pads for all I care.

I think our teams will be going back and forth for the next several years. One year the Bengals will be better and the next year the Steelers will be better. Who the better team is this season hasn't been decided yet, although the Steelers do have one hell of an up hill battle in front of them.

I think that a lot of Steelers fans are frustrated because the Steelers are only a few plays away from being 10-2 right now. Jags, Pats and Raven's games were all decided in the last seconds or in overtime. That's a hint that the Steelers aren't far away from being a great team. They just haven't had the defense that they could rely on in the past years or the offensive line to push them over the edge.

JPW I couldn't agree with you more it took the words right out of my mouth. I have never seen anything like it before. I got to reading some of that stuff and it is so ridiculous. It was funny for awhile but it really shows me what type of fans they really are. I read so much s**t here is just a list of some:

1) The referees cost them the game(TJ had two offensive PI's and the Keiwan fumble)

2) Carson choked (100 plus passer rating again-they were basing this on one pass that Polumalu tipped)

3) Of course the Odell cheapshot and even after video proof they still treid to argue the s**t

4) Bill Cowher's play-calling

5) Lebeau's play-calling

6) Turnovers

7) I heard the stadium s**t too (being open-ended)

8) s**tty O-Line play

9) Willie Parker

and on and on and on and on

I too have lost any respect I had for these pu**ies. I've always hated them but what I have seen from them after this game I just can't believe they are so dillusional. It's truly pitiful.

I know that we bitch and moan about stuff after losses and so on but they took that to new heights. It makes me very thankful for this board and the level-headed people here. If some of you haven't read some of their outrageous s**t you need to it will make you absolutely puke.

I saw it, I watched the hit. No way was it an intentional . Odell was tripped when he came through the line. Pure and simple. If the Pittsburgh Fans who are calling this hit cheap, REALLY want to believe that nonsense, then so be it. We, who are sane, know the truth.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Dog

Those type of fans will see what ever they want to see whether it's there or not. Every team has fans like that. I try to stay away from those idiots.

The NFL will decide if it was a cheap shot, and so far I haven't heard of any fines being handed out for that hit.

JPW I couldn't agree with you more it took the words right out of my mouth. I have never seen anything like it before. I got to reading some of that stuff and it is so ridiculous. It was funny for awhile but it really shows me what type of fans they really are. I read so much s**t here is just a list of some:

1) The referees cost them the game(TJ had two offensive PI's and the Keiwan fumble)

2) Carson choked (100 plus passer rating again-they were basing this on one pass that Polumalu tipped)

3) Of course the Odell cheapshot and even after video proof they still treid to argue the s**t

4) Bill Cowher's play-calling

5) Lebeau's play-calling

6) Turnovers

7) I heard the stadium s**t too (being open-ended)

8) s**tty O-Line play

9) Willie Parker

and on and on and on and on

I too have lost any respect I had for these pu**ies. I've always hated them but what I have seen from them after this game I just can't believe they are so dillusional. It's truly pitiful.

I know that we bitch and moan about stuff after losses and so on but they took that to new heights. It makes me very thankful for this board and the level-headed people here. If some of you haven't read some of their outrageous s**t you need to it will make you absolutely puke.

What a bunch of babies!!!!!

The O-line is the only thing I can agree with.

I hate Steelers fans that are Cowher haters. He gets the Steelers in position to win it all most of the years, the players have to step up and take it from there. Most of all, the players have to be blamed for Sunday's loss. The Bengals out played the Steelers. Plain and simple.

The Steelers haven't gelled like they did last year or they way the Bengals are now. They can still do it and I hope they do, but Cowher can only do so much to try to make that happen.

I do agree with Blurple in that the Steelers will have their up's and down's with the Bengals. I'm not sure anyone will dominate this division for long anymore. Both teams will be an annual playoff threat for the forseeable future.

Some of you are kind of losing track of how good Ben is to - when he's healthy.

And unlike us, they have a solid defense every year, the Bengals' aren't there yet.

I do agree with Blurple in that the Steelers will have their up's and down's with the Bengals. I'm not sure anyone will dominate this division for long anymore. Both teams will be an annual playoff threat for the forseeable future.

I agree. And as someone who was weaned on the Bengals/Steelers rivalry of the 70s I couldn't be happier. Clowns are in business, out of business, moving to Baltimore, whatever; Baltimore, WTF, where are the Colts; Jags, who cares; Oilers took an old New York name and slunk off to the mountains. Crap, The Steelers and the Bengals ARE the AFCN. They're the only two teams in the whole AFCN/AFCC that haven't changed names or states or divisions just gone friggin' belly up. It's about damn time the two Ohio River teams quite f**kin aroound and showed the rest of the NFL what football is all about.

Some of you are kind of losing track of how good Ben is to - when he's healthy.

And unlike us, they have a solid defense every year, the Bengals' aren't there yet.

Ben is underrated by many people...but just as out D isn't up to snuff, even with Ben their offense isn't Cincy's equal...and I think our D is improving faster than their offense. Let's rock.

I just got my Orange ODell jersey signed. I told him what I thought of the hit. He smiled, nodded his head, and said it was unintentional to hit the knee. No way no day did he do it on purpose. Notice how he didn't get fined by the NFL? There's a reason that he wasn't.

The only people with a problem with it are certain Steeler players and fans...Lets let it go people....it's an issue that is staying around stoked by desperate people who have nothing better to do than bitch....DENIAL is a funny thing sometimes...

If he was not fined and Hartings said he was tripped and you look at the vid and he doesn't even hit a knee = case closed....next...