colts/bengals

gametymer

i'm looking to purchase 2 tickets to the indianapolis/cincy game. i live in miami, florida, but will be flying up on the 16th. if you are willing to sell 2 tickets please email me at gametymer@hotmail.com i will also be checking back on the message boards. i know this ain't the place for this but i know more people will see it here than on the ticket exchange page.

thanks!

sorry bout bumpin it up to the front

Good luck because those will be spendy. It's a huge game. As far as posting it in the wrong forum...

I see NOTHING!! :rolleyes:

world-2039.jpeg

Someone else might. If not, I'll straighten up tomarrow and leave you a link here. Bedtime now... :yawn:

lol i am a colts fan to go along w/ being a bengals fan. i grew up outside of cincy (in aurora) and had been to bout 10-15 games before i moved to miami. bout the only reason i had turned into a colts fan also was the fact that my step dad likes the miami doh!fans so i needed a rival that was w/in the AFC east before they realigned the divisions

at least im honest =D i wanna go mainly cuz i know its gunna be one hell of a game laterz

we need is loud there not spectatorsish. :)

anyway kinda funny touchdown bengals, this will be only the 2nd bengals home game i miss in 2 seasons.

That sounds awesome, to be able to see so many games. I would definitely be a season ticket holder if my 18 year old self actually had a car. :rolleyes:

Yes, we do need plenty of noise in there, I'll be doing my part, and my "casual Bengals fan" brother better be doing the same, lest he waste those precious tickets!