Let the slamming begin

kevnz

I can't believe this. I read this at sportsline. What a joke. The Bengals were ranked 25th! WTF?! :blink: Behind such powerhouse teams like The Minnesota Chokings, The 40whiners, The "we're so over the cap it ain't funny" Titans, The Squeelers, and The Faguars....Damn, that's enough to piss me off...At least they ranked the Clowns lower...

idiotic sports writers

I couldn't believe it either, but hey how much credit can you give it? It had the Siants at 10 and the Giants at 12. The Giants showed that they have the ability to stop playing halfway through the season...... Anyway that list is wack. Marvin has one season under his belt, and now has the chance to build up the D. Plus I wouldn't be suprised if the Bengals(25) and the Texans(26) make the playoffs next season.

I can't believe this. I read this at sportsline. What a joke. The Bengals were ranked 25th! WTF?! :blink: Behind such powerhouse teams like The Minnesota Chokings, The 40whiners, The "we're so over the cap it ain't funny" Titans, The Squeelers, and The Faguars....Damn, that's enough to piss me off...At least they ranked the Clowns lower...

idiotic sports writers

That's "CBS" Sportsline remember. That stands for Can't Believe s**t!! :lol:

Well, I don't have a problem with the rankings because seriously, what have we shown that promotes the whole nation to believe we're going to the playoffs or turn around our pitiful past? Until we completely turn things around, and I'm talking deep into the playoffs and 3 seasons of 10 wins or more in a row, I understand everyones hesitation of ranking the Bengals high on the charts.

I know I'm going to get everyones wrath on this one, but before you do, just think about how these people look at the Bengals, not us.

It's funny, i was watching Nfl total access, and they were doing their "guess-work" as to who is going to be the surprise team in the playoffs next year...and not one of them said the Bengals...

They literally kissed our butts every weekend after the K.C. game and once we lost to Cleveland, it was back to the Status quo.

It's funny, i was watching Nfl total access, and they were doing their "guess-work" as to who is going to be the surprise team in the playoffs next year...and not one of them said the Bengals...

They literally kissed our butts every weekend after the K.C. game and once we lost to Cleveland, it was back to the Status quo.

That's just fine, because I believe after the fourth or fifth game next season, they're gonna be wearin' the name "Bengals" out. Probably be lying too, saying how they knew and believed all along what a good job Marvin was doing here!

Those guys are nuthin' to listen too 90% of the time. <_<

I can't believe this. I read this at sportsline. What a joke. The Bengals were ranked 25th! WTF?!  :blink:  Behind such powerhouse teams like The Minnesota Chokings, The 40whiners, The "we're so over the cap it ain't funny" Titans, The Squeelers, and The Faguars....Damn, that's enough to piss me off...At least they ranked the Clowns lower...

idiotic sports writers

This ranking is a joke. They also have the Panthers rated 5th .... after the likes of the Boncos and the Seahawks.

Sports Weekly has a little more realistic ranking. They have the Bengals ranked at 14th. Ahead of the Vikings and the others that are listed by HarrJ