Here ya' go Scottish!

BengalszoneBilly

Luck has (almost) nothing to do with it. To quote billionaire carl lindner, "The harder I work, the luckier I get"!

That's what Carl says huh? What a freakin' putz. He obviously wasn't talking about the fortunes of his baseball team when he said it!

Thank You very much. We here at League No. 4 now feel social included and empowered enough to enjoy our up and coming season.

No need to take to the streets and riot.

Bengal4Life (and all others) -

Please TEST your systems via Yahoo Fantasy site FantasySports to make sure you're ready for Sunday. Log on to the above site, enter league (number 159479) and click "test your system" in the middle of the 1st paragraph in league notes.

Question: Are we allowing trades during the draft? (i.e. Your 1st and 2nd and 4th for my better 1st and 2nd and 6th) - It would mean we would have to draft for each other and trade after the fact.

Well reminded DD about the checking of the compatability of your system should you wish to do the business yourself. You also need to be "at the table" 10 mins before the action starts.

Of course you can always let the technology do it for (I will be) if you can't get to your PC at the appropriate time (I can't) and then see what lady luck (and your pre-rankings) have landed you with.

Trades - good question. What you arrange between yourselves is between yourselves .............., your conscience and your God!

What you arrange between yourselves is between yourselves .............., your conscience and your God!

But Scotty, BJ says in the 'zone that "Marvin is God!"