-THE OFFICIAL SIG THREAD-

bengalsrz

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Could you creat a sig with Ted Ginn, Jr. and Troy Smith with my moniker name on it? I know this is a Bengals board but I just can't come up with one for the Bengals. However I am huge Buckeye fan and one of the many that are excited about the up coming season. I just may end up in Phoenix just after this coming New Year. GO CINCY!!!! GO BUCKS!!!!

10qcf7p.jpg

Thanks, it looks great. But one problem. How do include it onto my posts? I have spent the last hour in My Controls trying to figure out how to do it, including using the sites Help function, and I still have no idea. All I see is Edit Signature in My Controls. I am sure it is a simple fix, so any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Could I get one with Kamerion Wimbley, Dqwell Jackson, and Travis Wilson all on it (Browns Top 3 picks)? You could do pretty much anything with it you wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

Could I get one with Kamerion Wimbley, Dqwell Jackson, and Travis Wilson all on it (Browns Top 3 picks)? You could do pretty much anything with it you wanted.

Sorry I thought I'd just post it again, does anyone want to make one for me at all? Haha.

I'd be very happy and I'd appreciate it if someone did..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no problem :bengal:

no problem :bengal:

what or who would you like on it?

let me guess Christina Augilera