• jerry rice
    • john elway
    • joe montana
    • walter payton
    • barry sanders
    • ronnie lott
    • reggie white
    • jim brown

each at a different position...but man id have to say montana just cuz of how he did his s**t. he would just do so many spectacular moves/plays that it would just wow me and i hate the 9ers. the thing about him is that he plays the hardest position and you know everyone was gunning for him cuz of who he was.

write in vote for Jim Brown

I agree with you -- Jim Brown was the best football player I've ever seen play. He dominated.

No need. He's there now. No poll titled "Greatest Football Player of ALL-TIME" cannot be valid without him. Hope you don't mind bengalsLB.

Also, as much as I love Munoz, he's probably the best Cincinnati player of all time with the possible exceptions of David Fulcher and Boomer Esiason, but IMHO I don't rank him in the top 10 of all time.

But John Taylor gets the highlight.

I meet John Taylor at the Pro Bowl this year. That guy is so arrogant. He walks up to me and puts his SB ring in my hand tells me "Hold that for me darling" and turns to talk to someone....comes back and tells me who he is, "I use to play for the 49ers, I made Joe Montana famous" I handed him his ring and told him I was a Raider fan. Me and my girls laughed about that for ever. Dude is old enough to be my father, trying to be a MACK!

But John Taylor gets the highlight.

I meet John Taylor at the Pro Bowl this year. That guy is so arrogant. He walks up to me and puts his SB ring in my hand tells me "Hold that for me darling" and turns to talk to someone....comes back and tells me who he is, "I use to play for the 49ers, I made Joe Montana famous" I handed him his ring and told him I was a Raider fan. Me and my girls laughed about that for ever. Dude is old enough to be my father, trying to be a MACK!

:lol: Funny story! :lol: Hey that "OLD MAN MACK" works sometimes. I'm 47, and my woman is 26! I didn't have to whip out a Super Bowl ring to pull it off either! Just call me the "cradle-robber!" :ph34r:

BTW, was he like expecting you to give it up just because you got to hold his stinkin' ring?