join me yahoo fantasy

jbengals1

Dude I would, but 12 is the max for me. More would be WAY too many. Pin it at a number so folks can decide, because many won't play at even 12! I'm playing in 2 Yahoo Leagues already at a Jets and a Raiders website. That leaves me two for Bengals oriented websites, so I'm going to be picky about the rules.

billybroome if you sighn up ill pin it at 10

I'm In!

um why not make some official bengalzone FF leagues...each hosted by a mod...

jditty this is only my second year playing. I'm not knowlegable enough to be a commish yet. Maybe next year.

How's it work? When's the draft? How much $$$? What are your rules? I hate leagues that draft in July - you can learn alot during preseason (like who's healthy). If the draft is scheduled for mid-August or later, I'm in.

There's going to be some official Bengalszone leagues. I'll wait until JBengals1 fills his league before starting the Bengalszone leagues.

There's going to be some official Bengalszone leagues. I'll wait until JBengals1 fills his league before starting the Bengalszone leagues.

I'll be in that one too.

• 2 weeks later...