Planning a November Trip

Hey Billy, I sent you a PM, bt I'll restate it here: I wasn't mad about them asking me to take it down. My comment was just a quick jab at the situation, but wasn't made out of anger or anything. I actually thought that it was pretty funny, and I can't complain when not-another is showing off that remarkable ass.

Yeah, I got it. The jab too! And as I replied in the PM, It's all good now. Thanks to all for the cooperation and being cool overall about it. We don't want anyone to get in hot water at work if we can help it.

Maybe N-A in a kilt walking up the steps.  Now there is a visual!  :blink:

Excellent idea! Hey Scottish! Bring an extra "kilt" for the lady? Maybe not. Yours may start to lift! :o YIKES! :lol:

:o:o:o:o

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

I think that the good people at PBS would probably make you put on jeans...that's just too horrifying to think about.

But NA in a kilt... :D

if that picture got you all in a tizzy. I hate to see what some of my other drunken pictures would do to you.

Well Miss not, after I read these comments...

Scottishbengal Posted on Mar 9 2005, 01:24 AM: Nice vision of heaven there Billy, and if Not-Another asks me really nicely I might let her find out what a Scotsman keeps under his kilt! Lets have a campaign to bring back NA's a**!

jjakq27 Posted on Mar 9 2005, 05:51 PM:

Maybe N-A in a kilt walking up the steps. Now there is a visual!  :blink: 

BengalNation1281 Posted on Mar 9 2005, 06:10 PM: But NA in a kilt...  :D

...my guess is that if these members ever got lucky enough to get a glimpse of those photo's from your private "Drunken Files", it's quite possible that within fifteen to thirty minutes, they all could find themselves completely out of Wet-Naps, paper towels, or anything else absorbent, and also now in dire need of a nap!! :rolleyes::lol:

if that picture got you all in a tizzy. I hate to see what some of my other drunken pictures would do to you.

Email 'em through, there's a good girl.

Now where did I put that extra large box of Kleenex.............

Yes, I believe that NA should share these with everyone, as a goodwill gesture.

Tell the people at work not to open that thread.

Yes, I believe that NA should share these with everyone, as a goodwill gesture.

***I feel so strange saying these words, it's so not my normal self, but here goes...***

I think that she may be teasing us a little bit about these drunken pictures, and probably never intended to post them here at all. I also have a gut feeling from her tone that their content is most likely quite personal, and may fall a wee bit outside the forum guidelines.

What you members here do through PM's and e-mailing would be a more private way to conduct this type of "file sharing", so to speak. Keep it legal, that's all.

Uh...Scottish? What's legal in the highlands there where you live anyway?

Uh...Scottish? What's legal in the highlands there where you live anyway?

Rule of thumb is that if you don't get caught it's alright!

That's a good way to look at things.

Gotta love the Scots :D

And I know that NA probably won't be sharing any good drunken pics...but it never hurts to ask.