Hello All

Niles

I'ld just like to introduce myself. I'm Niles, I've been a Bengals fan for the whole 21 years of my life. I was born and raised in Northeast PA so it was a Steeler/Eagles mix and a lonely world for a Bengals fan such as myself.

I'ld just like to introduce myself. I'm Niles, I've been a Bengals fan for the whole 21 years of my life. I was born and raised in Northeast PA so it was a Steeler/Eagles mix and a lonely world for a Bengals fan such as myself.

Welcome to Bengalszone Niles. So you say you're a Bengal fan born and raised in Steeler/Eagles-ville? All I gotta say is you must be one tough bastard from all the abuse you've must have endured during your young life! :lol:

Enjoy the forums... B)

BTW, has the depression lifted from over Philly yet? I heard it wasn't too bad, and they'll probably contend for it again next year. Why not? It's the NFC, so how hard can it be? :rolleyes:

Welcome to Bengalszone Niles. So you say you're a Bengal fan born and raised in Steeler/Eagles-ville? All I gotta say is you must be one tough bastard from all the abuse you've must have endured during your young life! :lol:

Enjoy the forums... B)

BTW, has the depression lifted from over Philly yet? I heard it wasn't too bad, and they'll probably contend for it again next year. Why not? It's the NFC, so how hard can it be? :rolleyes:

Thanks, Me and my best friend(Spcled3384) backed each other up. He had it worse as his mother is a Steelers fan.

Eagles fans are still crying. Probably even more after the great play of McNabb at the probowl too. :rolleyes:

I still get alot of crap from people here for being a Bengals fan, but screw em! I wear my stripes with pride! And the first person to call me a fair weather fan when the Bengals win the Super Bowl...I'll kill em as if I were Ray..I mean Gay Lewis. :lol: