Our games this year vs: NYJ, DEN, BAL, PITT, NE

comstock

If you look back at the games we've played against the top AFC teams (we had a !@#$ schedule):

DEN - beat soundly

NYJ - close, had final drive to tie but made on mistake on turnover

BAL - beat them in their house

PITT - another close one, would have won if our offense didn't spot them 9 pts

NE - outgained and outplayed them in their house, better than any other team has fared in NE, should have won but gave them the game on turnovers (one of which didn't really happen)

So we may not make the playoffs, but if we did how could any team not take us seriously....I guess it's just the loud mouthed fans that act like dumb!@$#, their teams coaches and players probably know better......

I just noticed YOU GUYS LOST TO CLEVELAND. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY>

Yes, we lost a game to Cleveland in Cleveland against our biggest rival. You know, even when the Browns and the Bengals both suck, when they play the game is raised because of the rivalry. It's no different than the Packers losing to Chicago in Green Bay, it happens, we move on. It was also early in the season during the oops I threw an interception because I'm still playing like a rookie phase of Carson Palmer's Career...

Of course that's the same week that the Bills almost lost to Miami

I just noticed YOU GUYS LOST TO CLEVELAND. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY>

Yeah Willis. These boys are bums. and check this out. If you look at the 2 games they played against the browns the browns avg 41 ppg against CInn. I mean come on 41 ppg to a team we gave up 17 YRS to lol. Cinn soft as hell. I predict drew is going to have his 1st 300+ passing game in a long time. Holla Back

If you look back at the games we've played against the top AFC teams (we had a !@#$ schedule):

DEN - beat soundly

NE - outgained and outplayed them in their house, better than any other team has fared in NE, should have won but gave them the game on turnovers (one of which didn't really happen)

So we may not make the playoffs, but if we did how could any team not take us seriously....I guess it's just the loud mouthed fans that act like dumb!@$#, their teams coaches and players probably know better......

You outplayed NE and should have won? Were you watching the same game as me? The Patriots led 35-14 at one point and were looking at a blow out. The fake field goal is the only thing that gave the Bengals hope. The Patriots never trailed, had a 21 point lead in the 3rd, and this includes missing 2 starting CB's.

What game were you watching? We turned the ballover twice in the redzone, in fact I think it was inside the 10 yard line twice and our offense spotted them ten points. We outgained them in yardage 478-321( or something like that). Palmer, Chad, and TJ absolutely torched their secondary! We did outplay them but like a young team does, we made mistakes and a machine like the patriots will take over. Belichick was even saying how impressed at our good we were. What was the score when you guys went to New England? ^_^

DEN - beat soundly

I still do not understand how some Bungles fans think they outplayed the Patriots???

Because you made it close in the end??

I mean, it isnt like the game was close the whole way.....in the third quarter we went up by three touchdowns.

It was a good fight back to make it close. It was great you didnt give up and gave a great effort trying to come back.....but does playing one and a half quarters of catchup because you fell behind by so much outplaying the other team??

I could understand if you had it close the whole way, and led most of the game only to have some fluke play lose it for you. Then I would understand the outplayed thing.

But you fell behind by three touchdowns, turned the ball over three times, and ultimately lost the game.

If I had a dollar for every team that said we beat them by lucky, or who said they "outplayed" the Patriots and lost, shyt I might be able to buy the team.

I do not see Drew Bledsoe having much of a game against the Bengals in Cincy. McGahee may run wild but our run D has been stepping up so its a toss up. Nancy Drew will throw at least 2 picks and be sacked 3+ minimum. He is not as accurate as he once was and loses a step every game. I've seen guys on crutches move faster than he can.

The reason I do not see Bledsoe going 300+ is that his WR's are second rate. They do not have a game breaker, Moulds is average at best, and your TE is out for the year. The passing game is no big scare.

Looking at the Bills recent wins brings to mind they gave up 32 to Miami. Miami for chrissakes...

In the recent 6 wins, only 2 were against decent foes. Winning at Seattle big was impressive, and beating the Jets gives you some hope. The other wins came against teams at the bottom of the barrell.

Since both teams match up well and have some momentum, I look for the Bengals to win by a FG as time expires, like we did against Baltimore. Home field goes a long way, just ask NE.

Well, gee, same excuses, next time your Pats get down three TDs on the road, I am sure they will fight back the same way too....

OH WAIT! THAT'S RIGHT! THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!!! They laid down and took what the Steelers gave them. Bitches.

Go back to you own forums.

The reason I do not see Bledsoe going 300+ is that his WR's are second rate. They do not have a game breaker, Moulds is average at best, and your TE is out for the year. The passing game is no big scare.

Do you actually look at the players before you type this garbage. Evans and Moulds have more TD than Johnson and Houshmanlover. You may have more yards becuase you are always trying to claw your way back into games.

We also don't rely on the pass as much as you cause Willis is way better than Rudi Johnson. 220 or so yards less on 40 less carries and more tds. Yeah he's way better.

We don't even need alot of passing yards because our Special teams gets us the ball to mid field quite often.

Face it, you're in over your head.

I do not see Drew Bledsoe having much of a game against the Bengals in Cincy. McGahee may run wild but our run D has been stepping up so its a toss up. Nancy Drew will throw at least 2 picks and be sacked 3+ minimum. He is not as accurate as he once was and loses a step every game. I've seen guys on crutches move faster than he can.

Looking at the Bills recent wins brings to mind they gave up 32 to Miami. Miami for chrissakes...

In the recent 6 wins, only 2 were against decent foes. Winning at Seattle big was impressive, and beating the Jets gives you some hope. The other wins came against teams at the bottom of the barrell.

Since both teams match up well and have some momentum, I look for the Bengals to win by a FG as time expires, like we did against Baltimore. Home field goes a long way, just ask NE.

First of all.....I can see the arguments regarding Bledsoe because he isn't a playmaker anymore.......

But....We dont have good receivers? Oh boy....I think you are going to regret that one.

THe Bengals are going to bring everybody up including the waterboy in a attempt to keep Willis Magehee from going for 100 yards....because basically when he goes for 100 we win....every time he does that we have won

That is going to leave Eric Moulds and Lee Evans with good matchups......if our offensive line can give Bledsoe ANY time (which it has been doing for on our win streak and appear to be getting better every play) then he is going to burn you deep........

If our defense duplicates last weeks performance...none of the above matters because you wont be able to move the ball.....I respect the Bengals offense very much though....and do expect to get scored upon here and there......

all i have to say is oakland.   how the f**k do you lose to them.   just as terrible as us losing to cleveland.  now go away with your weak smack talk.

Here's how...

Willis wasn't the starter...

Offensive line didn't know how to block yet..

TKO had a safety that wasn't called... the NFL apologized for that... 2pts...

Kick return was called back on a mysterious penalty...

Travis Henry had a touchdown that wasn't called..... NFL apologized for that too...

That's 9 points that we were screwed out of.....

But ok.... why don't you bring up something that happened week 2.... i'm sure the Bengals aren't the same team they were in week 2.

we arent. look at our stats over the past 3 games. over 450 yards of total offense in each contest. welcome to the jungle, and i hope ur boys are ready. we're gonna bomb on you all day long.

all i have to say is oakland.   how the f**k do you lose to them.   just as terrible as us losing to cleveland.  now go away with your weak smack talk.

Here's how...

Willis wasn't the starter...

Offensive line didn't know how to block yet..

TKO had a safety that wasn't called... the NFL apologized for that... 2pts...

Kick return was called back on a mysterious penalty...

Travis Henry had a touchdown that wasn't called..... NFL apologized for that too...

That's 9 points that we were screwed out of.....

But ok.... why don't you bring up something that happened week 2.... i'm sure the Bengals aren't the same team they were in week 2.

They were to busy barely beating miami in the JUNGLE, oooooo!

Yeah, for the life of me I can't figure out why the NFL doesn't just call the season right now and hand the Lombardi Trophy to the fat hairy cows. Obviously they're head-and-shoulders above every other team in the league. Stocked with Pro Bowl talent, unstoppable, completely dominant. That's how they've built their MIGHTY ONE GAME ABOVE .500 RECORD, isn't it?

What a Buffaload of crap.

Yeah, for the life of me I can't figure out why the NFL doesn't just call the season right now and hand the Lombardi Trophy to the fat hairy cows. Obviously they're head-and-shoulders above every other team in the league. Stocked with Pro Bowl talent, unstoppable, completely dominant. That's how they've built their MIGHTY ONE GAME ABOVE .500 RECORD, isn't it?

What a Buffaload of crap.

No one said we are the best in the league, just better than you jokers.

we arent.  look at our stats over the past 3 games.  over 450 yards of total offense in each contest.  welcome to the jungle, and i hope ur boys are ready.  we're gonna bomb on you all  day  long.

thanks for proving my point....

Guess what... you guys got to play a real defense now.... good luck.

real defense? LOL. u guys might be the 5th or 6th best defense we've faced. So in otherwords, we've faced at least 7-8 games out of our 13 against better defenses. comprehend that.