Rival Site of the Week - Patiots Planet

B24

Be sure to visit this weeks rival site Patriots Planet.

Pretty good forum with some good discussions. They also have a very good girlie pic thread that makes the visit worth it. B)

Hey guys....

After dismantling the Browns, we'll probably need some help with the football discussion this week. If you don't want to talk about the game, we can always discuss how much we hate the Ravens ;)

You know, I think it rather sad that all anyone talks about is the girlie pic thread. Using naked women to promote a football site. :rolleyes: I should be offended, but hey, get your jollies, you sick, sick men.

And I'd just like to say... The beefcake thread would be just as famous as the girlie pic thread if there were actually decent pictures of half naked men out there instead of pics of guys that look like Chippendale rejects. :angry: So, any female Bengals fans, who have some pics of hot men, please stop by the Planet and post them in beefcake thread. We could use all the good pics we can get.

So, any female Bengals fans, who have some pics of hot men, please stop by the Planet and post them in beefcake thread. We could use all the good pics we can get.

I'll notify our resident Bengal-chick "not another". She thrives on such things as "beefcake", and could certainly help you out in your quest for stud-muffin pics! :lol:

So, any female Bengals fans, who have some pics of hot men, please stop by the Planet and post them in beefcake thread.  We could use all the good pics we can get.

mgo - you should know by now that us guys are simple creatures. We lure them in with the nice pictures and then get them to talk football eventually after they quit drooling on themselves.

Ok - some of them keep on drooling, but that's ok. ;)

You know, I think it rather sad that all anyone talks about is the girlie pic thread. Using naked women to promote a football site. :rolleyes: I should be offended, but hey, get your jollies, you sick, sick men.

And I'd just like to say... The beefcake thread would be just as famous as the girlie pic thread if there were actually decent pictures of half naked men out there instead of pics of guys that look like Chippendale rejects. :angry: So, any female Bengals fans, who have some pics of hot men, please stop by the Planet and post them in beefcake thread. We could use all the good pics we can get.

You are right, I looked at it and they look kinda, well, not real. I don't think they take real pictures of men.

For that matter, I don't think they take many real pictures of women either. I will look around and see what I can come up with.

So, any female Bengals fans, who have some pics of hot men, please stop by the Planet and post them in beefcake thread.  We could use all the good pics we can get.

mgo - you should know by now that us guys are simple creatures. We lure them in with the nice pictures and then get them to talk football eventually after they quit drooling on themselves.

Ok - some of them keep on drooling, but that's ok. ;)

I think it is a great idea!

You get the testosterone roaring with all the football talk and arguments, and then you sit back and release the tension by looking at some hot chics. Nothing wrong with that.