'Skins' Snyder missed chances to get Lewis

jjakq27

damn you don't see that everyday. An article that all but said the Bengals were doing things the right way and ole Danny Boy was screwing up big time. Hey anything to make our guys look good in the national press.

this article says Lewis "swears - a lot". I haven't heard anything worse than gosh darn whenever he was miked up during a game. i don't have a problem if he does cuss... just suprised me to hear this. :o Vince Lombardy was an imfamous potty mouth and no one held it against him. a friend of mine used to attend the Packers practices back in the 60's. he told me a story about Lombardy apologizing to some nuns after one of his more colorful outbursts.

this article says Lewis "swears - a lot".

Who gives a [insert your personal favorite swear word here] if he swears or not! :wacko: The last time I checked that issue wasn't anywhere near the top of the list in things you're looking for in a good head coach! Some like Lomardi did, others like Landry probably didn't. (much, anyway)

To me the tone made it looks like the Redskins fans may really be turning on Gibbs! :o

This article proves what a clown Snyder is. I don't know how the media can say the Bengals have the worst front office with this guy around. Lewis was right under his nose the whole time. He even had a chance to hire him as head coach after the whole Bucs hire Lewis fiasco that went down. But NO, he only gets hired as coordinator and has to hold Spurriers hand the whole year. What a joke. I say Snyder gets what he deserves a terrible football team and years of paying guys that don't even play the game.

this article says Lewis "swears - a lot". I haven't heard anything worse than gosh darn whenever he was miked up during a game.

Perhaps it was edited out.. B)

I take two impressions from this article.

1. Dan Snyder loves spending money; nothing new.

2. Dan Snyder is a tool; nothing new.

Either way, I'm glad things have worked out the way they have.