Big Win

WhoDey42

Not the prettiest of wins, but we'll take all the wins we can get. We should've blown this team out but I'm not gonna loose any sleep over it. There were a couple of questionable coaching calls...like throwin way down field with 10 minutes left with a comfortable lead. We take another #1 defense down and Pittsburgh will probably be the #1 defense next week.

The best part of the win: Passing the Clowns in the standings

:player: GO BENGALS! :player:

Now watch all the other teams jump on the 'Thimble-izer' trend :lol:

I'm not impressed.

I'm sure no one here expected that you would be, Conan. :rolleyes:

Yeah, they should have had a couple more picks, which might have preserved the first shutout since '89. And the two Palmer INTs represented a reversion to Brat's earlier-season habit of impatience. You know that they're going to be all over Chad early, don't go there. And when you're up by 17 and at the edge of Graham's range and you have a first, just run the ball.

But after all is said and done, y'know what? The Bengals have won two straight by a combined 43-13, and had solid play on offense, defense, and special teams. And those two contests have been against the Bill Parcells Cowboys and the Joe Gibbs Redskins. That's a nice couple of feathers in Marvin's cap. Yeah, I'm impressed. Now let's see if they can throw a wrench into the steelworks... :player:

Again, this game should have been a blowout.  I'm not impressed.

But you have Drunkowski throwing it--when he should have been nailing in the coffin.

What a dumb f**k.

According to you, prior to the game, we were going to GET BLOWN OUT.

"I'll actually agree with Trollmaster here. The Bungles can't stop Portis--and since this ISN'T a game that is getting National Coverage--then the Bungles lose.

Shayne Graham kicks 3 FGs AGAIN:

Deadskins 24

Bungles 16 "

You aren't consistent Barbarian... Just a whiny anti-bengal. Do you enjoy looking like an ass and continuing to call the Bengals the Bungles and Bratkowski Drunkowski? You sir, are a joke.

But you have Drunkowski throwing it--when he should have been nailing in the coffin.

What a dumb f**k.

"I'll actually agree with Trollmaster here. The Bungles can't stop Portis--and since this ISN'T a game that is getting National Coverage--then the Bungles lose.

Deadskins 24

Bungles 16 "

You aren't consistent Barbarian... Just a whiny anti-bengal. Do you enjoy looking like an ass and continuing to call the Bengals the Bungles and Bratkowski Drunkowski? You sir, are a joke.

He's got you there Conan.....

Good point.

Look, how many wins has this team had in the past decade? I'll take any win we can get. Since when did Bengals fans start complaining about not winning by enough?

Once again (it's not a double post) He's got you there Conan.....

Good Point. (I bought that up last week too, against the Cowboys)

What a dumb f**k.

Deadskins 24

Bungles 16 "

24-16 is a blowout????? Since when????? I'd call that being in the game--but giving up 130+ on the ground usually gets you beat by close.

The Deadskins are the ones that are inconsistent. One week Portis gains 150 on the ground, then the next week Brunell is throwing for 57 yards total.

So, you're calling me inconsistent???? Since when have I been inconsistent????? Dude, I've been on Mike Brown's ass for the past 13 years. I've been on "Bratkowski's" ass because he sucks (and I'm staying on it too).

Don't expect me to stop being negative because of wins over teams that the Bungles SHOULD beat.

Miami????

Dallas????????

Washington?????????????????????????????

These are quality wins???????? Since when???? Do you know what the combined record of the teams the Bungles have beaten????

Try 13-23. .36 percent. That looks like the Bungles' record for the last 14 years dude.

I also predicted that Shayne Graham kicks 3 FGs--how many did he end up kicking??? It should have been 3--but Drunkowski's playcalling sucked once again.

And was it too much of a stretch that the Bungles couldn't stop Portis????? My dead dog could gain 150 on that defense.

f**k it, Next Small Thing--why in the hell am I wasting my time on a homeristic s**thead like yourself????

If you're pissed off that I call it that way, then take it up in the Smackola Forum. I've noticed that you're too shaken to show up there, by the way.

Your game must be weak. Represent or STFU and sit down.

;)

Again, the Barbarian is right about the quality of the wins. Even the W over Donkeys might not seem like such a quality one when Shannyhanny leads his team back to the stable to watch the post-season.

All the more why this Steelers game is the Big Game. A W vs. Steelers will start to answer some serious questions about the ability of the 2004 Bengals.

Barbarian, the retched maggot feed that comes out of your mouth is sad. I see no reason to go into a smack forum and start just spouting invectives.

The FACT is you said "WE CANT STOP PORTIS, WE CANT WIN" and then you said "THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BLOWOUT, THE DEADSKINS HAVE NO OFFENSE"

I'd rather be a homer than a homo like you.

Like WHoDey42 said, the point is, bengals fans have NO right to get pissed because we're not blowing out teams by a larger margin, last time I checked we were the underdogs in about all of one game. Yall need to chill out. A W is a W. Ask the Patriots about that one.

And Barbarian, you did get caught up, just admit it.

You thought they'd lose, and now you're pissed because they didn't trounce them?

Cmon dawg....that's some Kerry-ism right thurr.

Don't expect me to stop being negative because of wins over teams that the BENGALS SHOULD beat.

Miami????

Dallas????????

Washington?????????????????????????????

Since those were games that the Bengals Should win.......

Just how many of those victorys did you actually predict ?

You know ditty, you bring up a good point and it bodes well for us this coming weekend. For as long as I can remember, the Bengals WON the games they should have LOST and they LOST the games they should have WON.

Here's to a game against the best team in the NFL, the team we can't possibly beat! The best chance we have of a win all season!