I Am BEYOND Disgusted

BengalBobNC

I was watching the game at Jack Astor's. I left at halftime, in total disgust. I do not care that they rallied to make it close...who the f@ck cares. It SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CLOSE!!!!

4th and 1, a bizarre formation on an obvious fake punt, and NO ONE CALLS TIMEOUT...NOT EVEN LEWIS!!!! One Bengal against a center, two guards, and the "QB" AND NO ONE CALLS TIMEOUT???????????????? Not even Lewis????????????? Not even Lewis????????? Hey Marvin! You can call a timeout too!!!!!

I can handle the growing pains of a rookie QB. It's just the way it is more often than not. Note: Big Ben in Pittsburgh is a rare, very rare exception. I can handle problems because we have starters hurt. I can NOT handle stupidity! Hey Bengals, including you Lewis, it is acceptable for ANYONE to raise their hands, form a T and call a F@CKING TIMEOUT when you are OBVIOUSLY going to give up and easy, painfully easy first down!!!

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR @SS!!!

How can a team be so "up" on Monday Night Football and be so pathetic the following Sunday?????

I did not see the second half. I did not see the Williams INT for a TD. I did not see the defense get 4 straight stops (accoring to bengals.com). I did not see Palmer drive the Bengals to the Titans whatever yardline before getting sacked, fumbling, game. I don't care. That first half was the biggest joke I have ever seen.

I will not discuss our run defense again this season. You have to have a run defense to talk about it. We gave up 163 f@cking yards on the ground and made a 2nd string QB look good. WTF?????

WTF?????

WTF?????

WTF?????

Hey Bengals....you are asking WAY TOO MUCH OF US FANS!

I am so f@cking disgusted right now.

Bengals scoring on the road:

................1......2......3.....4......Total

Bengals....17....23....24....14.....78

Opp..........28....34....27...31.....120

Diff..........-11..-11...-3....-17.....-42

Bengals scoring at home:

................1......2......3.....4......Total

Opp..........10....17.....3....16.....46

Bengals......7.....9.....23...9.......48

Diff..........-3.....-8...+20..-7.....+2

At least our next game is at home. So f**king what. We have no idea what team will show up. That is a bad reflection on coaching.

Damn I'm disgusted!!!!!!

Marvin's here to win one big game a year - that's all that's required apparently...since it was so "special" for him.

Apparently consistency and a winning record or god forbid the playoffs, are all secondary to winning on MNF or beating undefeated KC at home.

Marvin and his staff look like a big bunch of buffoons right now and I am quickly losing confidence in him, as are others I'm sure.