If you read into Marvin Lewis' comments

KYBENGALFAN

After the Pittsburgh loss, it sounds like Marvin Lewis is giving Carson Palmer one more game to prove his worth. Go to Bengals.com and read the comments for yourself, but it sounds like Jon Kitna might be starting the Monday Night Game vs. Denver if Palmer doesn't have a better showing against the Browns.. Hey, I don't care, one way or the other. I just want to see the Bengals win or at least be respectable on Prime Time TV.. WHO DEY :rolleyes:

I wouldn't read too much into that. ML said that Palmer would be the qb unless he's a hinderance to the team. The article on bengals.com said that when asked if he thought Palmer was a hinderance, ML said no. ML also said, "He's (Palmer) playing because it is the best way for our team to win games." I doubt very seriously that he'll pull Palmer anytime soon. Palmer's not the reason we're losing games. The defense is...well, that and Brat's play calling.

I wouldn't read too much into that. ML said that Palmer would be the qb unless he's a hinderance to the team. The article on bengals.com said that when asked if he thought Palmer was a hinderance, ML said no. ML also said, "He's (Palmer) playing because it is the best way for our team to win games." I doubt very seriously that he'll pull Palmer anytime soon. Palmer's not the reason we're losing games. The defense is...well, that and Brat's play calling.

I AGREE!!! There is not QB controversy Palmer IS NOT LOSING THE GAMES for the bengals its the teams lack of experience (due to starters being hurt), not playing hard enough, not working together, and bad judgement. NOT because the QB is losing the games for the team or coaching problems.

I promise you he will. Mark it down. I said it after week 1....Kitna by week 6. Well, I look to be 1 week off. D@mn the bad luck

So if Carson lines up under center on prime time monday night football against Denver, that'll be proof enough for you and you'll drop this nonsense and we'll never hear about it from you again. Sound like a deal to me! How 'bout you? :unsure:

Unless Palmer is injured, Kitna will not play. Period.

See, idiot trollmasters??? I'm not the only one saying this.

Get it now???

:angry::angry::angry:

Just to clarify my post, let me add: and Palmer starting over Kitna is a good thing.

Are we going to the playoffs with Palmer this year? No.

Did I think we were going to the playoffs with Palmer this year? No.

Would we get to the playoffs if we switched to Kitna now? No. (And to anyone who says yes I invite them to explain how Kitna would improve the defense.)

Now that that's settled, let's get back to the important stuff, namely beating the snot out of the Clowns. :player: