Bengals Toolbar

JSmiley

Hi. I live in New Orleans and am a big football fan.. Earlier this summer I built a custom toolbar for my broswer that has hundreds of links to sites related to my favorite team, the Saints, other NFL teams and other related sites. After building it, it occurred to me that fans of the Saints and other teams may like having a similiar toolbar. So, I created a toolbar for every team. So far everyone I show them to loves them. So far over 700 people have downloaded and I have had no complaints.

I found BengalsZone.com while searching for sites to include for the Bengals.

If you want an easy way to keep up with your favorite team, I invite you to download a free toolbar from my site. The URL is http://www.toolbarportals.com/nflteamtoolbars.php

The toolbars are easy to install and uninstall.

John Smiley

can someone try this and tell me if they like it and if its worth it.

Yeah... big fan. Just joined the site today. One message so far. Sounds like a huge fan to me. First post is to push his toobar.

John asked me if he could post a link to the toolbar download page before he posted it.

I installed the toolbar and it seems pretty cool to me.

can someone try this and tell me if they like it and if its worth it.

Yeah... big fan. Just joined the site today. One message so far. Sounds like a huge fan to me. First post is to push his toobar.

The guy said that he was a big Football fan not a Bengals Fan so it is no suprise that it was his 1st post here.

Thanks for the reponses. I live in New Orleans and ama fan of the Saints.

If you try the toolbar and like it, let me know. If you don't like it, let me know what you don't like about it.

I did check before posting. I didn't want to violate the forums rules.

The toolbar is not scumware, spyware or malware. But, it is always smart to scan downloads before installing.

John Smiley

Thanks for the reponses. I live in New Orleans and ama fan of the Saints.

Speaking of the Saints, we Bengal fans are happy you guys cut Fontenot, because we were hurtin' for certian for a center, and he's filled in quite well!

As to your toolbar, Pretty cool idea! B)