Week 6 Fantasy Results

Well, congrats to Skyline and the Mrs. on each going 6-0.  My son and I had a good shot at taking them down, but came up short.

Funny how I've now lost 3 in a row but haven't dropped a spot in the standings since the first loss.

Billy, I use to think your team was on life support, but I now see the plug was pulled.  Ouch !!!
Maybe my son blows his lineup this week and you can take him down.
He's pretty into this though, so he won't make it easy.  Even at 2-4, his team has the 4th highest point total.
If it helps, I'm on the 2nd longest losing streak after you !!!

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

Well, congrats to Skyline and the Mrs. on each going 6-0.  My son and I had a good shot at taking them down, but came up short.

Ha!

I knew I was playing Army Jr., but didn't realize til this morning that there was a complete Family Feud happening here.

I was sweating it out last night.  Time to bump Matt Forte out of my lineup.  Good thing I have Jamal Charles on standby...

18 hours ago, redsbengalsbucks said:

You wont need those 70 points against me to win.  My team blows.

You know, luck plays such a huge part in seeing players actually produce from week to week that I had to take a look at your team for myself.
I came away thinking of 4 words:

Big Bag of Suck
:grin:

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

You know, luck plays such a huge part in seeing players actually produce from week to week that I had to take a look at your team for myself.
I came away thinking of 4 words:

Big Bag of Suck
:grin:

Yes, I agree.  Players that I thought would produce are either sucking it up this season or already on IR.

I've actually only gotten bitten by the injury bug with one of my players. (Knocking on wood)
Up to this point, it's just a lack of production vs. the projection.
It happens and can quickly turn around as well.

I mentioned my son's team and the fact they have scored a ton of points despite losing.
If he could turn the production tables and go on a winning streak, he would be right back in the mix.

Your team ??
When better than half your starters are started in less than 40% of the leagues and slotted to score 8 points, it's hard to win.
Another aspect when that happens is that in a 12 team league, less players become available via FA to improve the situation.
In other words ??  You're screwed !!!

3 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I've actually only gotten bitten by the injury bug with one of my players. (Knocking on wood)
Up to this point, it's just a lack of production vs. the projection.
It happens and can quickly turn around as well.

I mentioned my son's team and the fact they have scored a ton of points despite losing.
If he could turn the production tables and go on a winning streak, he would be right back in the mix.

Your team ??
When better than half your starters are started in less than 40% of the leagues and slotted to score 8 points, it's hard to win.
Another aspect when that happens is that in a 12 team league, less players become available via FA to improve the situation.
In other words ??  You're screwed !!!

Thanks, I feel much better.  :smiley::thumbsup: