Fort Worth Bars

msharples

1 hour ago, msharples said:

I just moved to Fort Worth, TX and need somewhere to watch Bengals games. Anyone know of a good place to go?

Good luck finding a bar in Texas with other Bengals fans to watch games with. I've seen only a couple other Bengal fans out here in Arizona. There should be plenty of places to watch games if you don't mind doing it with Cowboy fans though. I don't know if I could pull that off myself.

BTW, welcome to Bengalszone.

On 8/19/2016 at 6:01 PM, BengalszoneBilly said:

Good luck finding a bar in Texas with other Bengals fans to watch games with. I've seen only a couple other Bengal fans out here in Arizona. There should be plenty of places to watch games if you don't mind doing it with Cowboy fans though. I don't know if I could pull that off myself.

BTW, welcome to Bengalszone.

I don't mind at all watching games with fans of other teams. There weren't many Bengals fans in California either, so I'm used to it. I just don't know anything here so was trying to get an idea of some places! Thanks though. 

Yeah, that was the draw of Fatso's.  They had picnic tables set up and each game was shown on it's own widescreen.
There were fans from literally every team.  You sat at the same tables and ate and drank with them.
Talked mess during the game and walked away with a new set of people you knew each week you came in.
Since there was/is tons of military folks in San Antonio, finding fans of each team was easy.

Good times I really do miss !!!