Week 13

Wow! What an ending to the Packers vs Lions game!! And my boy Rogers caught the hail Mary to win it! I'm not sure yet how many fantasy points he netted me, but it's a good sign that I may get my second win in a row for the first time this season.

*Edit*

Netted 20.60, projected was 6.17. I don't think I've gotten that many points total all year out of my tight ends. Eff you Heath Miller and Coby Fleener!!

Looks like I've also got a shot at high score this week. I think it's between me and CombatBengal. Hoosier is sitting between us in second, but is out of players, while Combat has one, and I have two players remaining. It would be nice to get it once this year.

12 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

37 plus points from Newton today, so yeah, my second win in a row is in the bag. Picked a bad time to get hot.

You and me both, buddy. We really need to get our teams more inspired a little earlier in the season...

• Like 1

Just now, Walrus said:

So, I'm finally going to break my losing streak at L-8. Did anyone else in this league surpass that dubious record this season?

Me. I lost the first 8. Starting in week one with your Blue Ash Behemoths.

Just now, BengalszoneBilly said:

Me. I lost the first 8. Starting in week one with your Blue Ash Behemoths.

At least you've stood by your team with dignity, through thick and thin. LOL at my 40 roster moves. What a spastic, flailing mass of futility my season has been! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walrus said:

At least you've stood by your team with dignity, through thick and thin. LOL at my 40 roster moves. What a spastic, flailing mass of futility my season has been! :)

I dumped tight ends, a kicker, a defense, and maybe a running back, but other than those moves I pretty much stuck with the guys I drafted.

Billy with the biggest blow out of the week !!!  WHOOOOHOOOO !!!  Something to hang your hat on brother.

Hoosier and I are battling for 2nd place, but it's beside the point, because we will end up playing each other in the playoffs either way.

The monsters are in no threat of losing the last playoff spot unless they lose by 160+ points.  Don't think so...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Billy with the biggest blow out of the week !!!  WHOOOOHOOOO !!!  Something to hang your hat on brother.

Almost got the miracle I needed for high score of the week, but fell two points shy to Walrus. 135 was the best I did all year. Last matchup of the season unless I somehow make the consolation bracket.

• Like 1

The last week of the season is really a buzz kill.

1st place is locked by Wraith. 

The battle for 2nd place has no bearing on who will play each other in the playoffs.

The last playoff spot (while not locked) requires a 160+ loss by the Monsters for it to change.

The consolation bracket is also locked up unless Nads loses and is outscored 140+ points by Steve.