Sign in to follow this  
ArmyBengal

Week 12

Finally Megatron pays off with a big performance during Thanksgiving !!!

His 2nd most targets on the season and comes away with 3 TD's and his largest point production.

Whoooooohooooo !!!  Now the rest of the team needs to keep up.

I may have gotten lucky this week. Blue Ash started Romo at QB and we all saw what happened with him before he went out of the game.

38 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Fukkin Brees sucks.

Ouch. Only 8.12 from him hurts. Houston is tough on QB's.

Wow. It WAS a good weekend! Looks like my score is going to hold up against the Behemoths and I'll get my second win. I think that will be my last matchup though. The playoffs start next weekend don't they?

I was looking at some other league matchups, and I see that the Loch Ness Monsters knocked off 1st place Wraiths Winners. Pretty decisively too. Congrats Scottish, this looks like your best season ever. (Unless I missed a better one while I was away.)

Congrats, Billy. I'm afraid I didn't put up much of a fight, (aside from AJ finally having a good fantasy game). My season has been an unmitigated disaster from the draft to every "coaching" mis-step. My plan is to rock the consolation bracket!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walrus said:

Congrats, Billy. I'm afraid I didn't put up much of a fight, (aside from AJ finally having a good fantasy game). My season has been an unmitigated disaster from the draft to every "coaching" mis-step. My plan is to rock the consolation bracket!

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.