Trades?

skyline

Ok gents. After looking over the rosters, trade values, and points, I'm willing to give up Frank Gore (61 pts) or Dion Lewis (62 pts). If you want a second guy for depth, you can throw in Alfred Morris (32 pts) with either of those.

Instant starter on either team, I think:

Behemoths RB: Crowell (51), Randle (62), Spiller (25), Starks (46)

Weasels RB: Miller (40), Murray (55), Anderson (28), Gordon (33)

Interested in:

AJ Green (71 pts - 34 of which came against the Ravens)

Calvin Johnson (59 pts)

MAYBE John Brown (61 pts)

Neither Lewis or Gore is projected to do better than either Murray or Miller moving forward, so I don't view them as upgrade based on what they have done.

Even if I did, it's not enough for me to give up some of the depth I have at WR.

Looking at projections alone Megatron for Arian foster would be a solid trade for both, but I don't have someone close to filling that hole I would make.

Mike Evans is good depth, but Winston is unreliable at this point for Tampa so he's not as valuable at this point to me.

Oh well.

Neither Lewis or Gore is projected to do better than either Murray or Miller moving forward, so I don't view them as upgrade based on what they have done.

I'll respectfully disagree :P

I think Indy is going to pull it together and when you play in the AFC South, it's a running backs playground.

I also think Lewis is solid, but the Pats are similar to the Bengals in that they can hurt you with so many different weapons that it makes Lewis less consistent from week to week.

• 3 weeks later...