Week 4

There's your gift Billy.

I made the right call in picking up Andre Johnson, thinking the Colts would get him involved in his first visit back to Houston.

The only problem ?? Yeah, I forgot he was playing Thursday night.

There's almost 20 points I left sitting on the bench.

Now watch the Cardinals totally ignore Josh Brown in a favorable matchup with the Redskins.

Geesh...

There's your gift Billy.

I made the right call in picking up Andre Johnson, thinking the Colts would get him involved in his first visit back to Houston.

Now watch the Cardinals totally ignore Josh Brown in a favorable matchup with the Redskins.

Geesh...

Nice. I need all the help I can get. Fleener didn't do much. I haven't checked Yahoo yet to be sure.

**Just checked Fleeners stats for last nights game. He almost got me a whole point. Almost. Time to check the wire for tight ends.

Edited by Bengalszone Billy

There's your gift Billy.

Geesh...

Nice. I need all the help I can get. Fleener didn't do much. I haven't checked Yahoo yet to be sure.

**Just checked Fleeners stats for last nights game. He almost got me a whole point. Almost. Time to check the wire for tight ends.

Good luck I been looking for one all year.