Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

Week 3

Ugh. With Big Ben out, Heath Miller is killing my fantasy team. He netted me .10 for last night's game.

RBB beat me to the punch in picking up Maxx Williams and then Williams nets a whopping 1.70 points.

Thanks RBB !!! Hopefully Zach Ertz can manage something with the Eagles this weekend.

Just make my one week pick up worth the projected points and i'll move on.

Didn't work out well for me with Ertz either RBB !!!

Julio Jones hurt me this week along with Latavius Murray. Those two made this one about out of reach for me.

That 80 yard TD from Brees in overtime due to the regulation chip shot miss from their kicker was a gift.

I would need a huge night on Calvin Johnson and Ameer Abdullah to catch Hoosier at this point.

Not impossible, but not probably either.

Seems like a pretty rough fantasy week all around. Don't see many high scores this week - except for the Cairo Santos owners! :)

Didn't work out well for me with Ertz either RBB !!!

Julio Jones hurt me this week along with Latavius Murray. Those two made this one about out of reach for me.

That 80 yard TD from Brees in overtime due to the regulation chip shot miss from their kicker was a gift.

I would need a huge night on Calvin Johnson and Ameer Abdullah to catch Hoosier at this point.

Not impossible, but not probably either.

I'm not counting any chickens, Megatron can easily put up 30 points all by himself.