Frazier wins Home Run Derby.

Sad to say, I can't bring myself to care about Rose anymore. Loved him when he was a player, but now...ehh.

Yeah, I get that, but as a kid I idolized him. Hell, I idolized every player on the Big Red Machine.

You couldn't be a kid in that era (and I was) and not love the Big Red Machine. And Cincy will never, ever have a team like that again -- for one thing they simply couldn't afford it in this day and age -- so I consider myself incredibly lucky to have been there for it.

But Pete...yeah, I think he got rooked, but in the years since he's never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. And somewhere along the line I just ran out of fukks to give.

He should be in the Hall. Not because I care, but because his numbers are what they are.

I don't mind him being banned from baseball, but his accomplishments on the field are untainted. Gambling (as atrocious as it is) didn't help him get hits. It certainly didn't increase his skill level, muscle mass, or reflexes *cough*Bonds et al*cough*.