Sign in to follow this  
ArmyBengal

Happy Birthday Billy !!!

I know he's here in spirit, so I will simply push out the Happy Birthday wishes for him.

I saw in another thread that he has just a shade over two months until we should see him back around here.

Happy Birthday Billy !!!

I'm sure he'll have one heck of a belated happy birthday in about 67 days!

Obligatory:

Sports-Illustrated-White-Skull-Lace-Bikini.jpg

Hah!! Someone went digging for this thread. Yes my friends, today is my day of birth which I share with Queen Elizabeth. On one hand sad due to the passing of Prince. Many terms of royalty in play here. The good news, what really makes me happy (besides boobs) today is the state of Arizona reinstated my driver's license. I re-enter the world of person's who may legally drive. This is the best birthday I've had in a long, long time. Thanks you guys. I truely appreciate it.

being able to drive will help, i would hate not being able to drive myself around

Funny how you take things for granted, until you don't have that privilege anymore

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, redsbengalsbucks said:

being able to drive will help, i would hate not being able to drive myself around

Funny how you take things for granted, until you don't have that privilege anymore

Exactly partner. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoosierCat said:

Well, you'll be able to drive after you scrounge up that $300 for a battery...

The money wasn't an issue. Had my tax return in my pocket! I drove myself to work today. Haven't done that in ages...