Sign in to follow this  
skyline

Fantasy Football

I guess I'm going to have to break down and put Alshon Jeffrey into the starting lineup. Oh, and thanks for making Larry Fitzgerald a total waste of time, Carson.

I had Larry last year and It isn't Carson that brought on that stench, he hasn't been the same player for a couple of seasons now.

Crap look at Skyline, 2 weeks worth of points in week 5 alone.

You want to know the best part? I picked up Romo off the waiver wire last week. Who on Earth released that guy!?!? cheers.gif

I guess I'm going to have to break down and put Alshon Jeffrey into the starting lineup. Oh, and thanks for making Larry Fitzgerald a total waste of time, Carson.

I had Larry last year and It isn't Carson that brought on that stench, he hasn't been the same player for a couple of seasons now.

Of course the week I bench him, he blows up. Meanwhile, Golden Tate is a fantasy POS.

My only consolation this week is that combat's bench has out scored his team, so I still have a chance to squeak out a win. Go Fleener! :lol:

Red Rifle the Franchise

Yeah and of course it's this week I'm playing Iain, who has Andy. Thank heaven Peyton finally woke the hell up.

So who picked up Riley Cooper before this week?

Yeah, this guy! :thumbsup:

(Hey, it's like the one right thing I've done all year...)

EPIC battle this week RBB! I thought you had me but wow what a defensive performance by Seattle to throttle Brees.

A second week with a battle between me and wraith! His D kicked butt but the awesomeness that is P. Manning rules all! Tonight, dueling TEs!

Congrats to wraith, first guy to beat the mighty Hellmutts in 12 weeks!

Playoffs start this week...of course it's me & RBB in the first round...

Too bad. I was among the lead leaders in pts., but my matchups just didn't fall the right way. Plus, injuries were absolutely killer for me this season.

Dalton and the Firm are killing me today. I'm OK with that.

Looks like you got it tomorrow.

Unless Smith falls down in pre game warmups or something. If the Cowboys coaches had any brains u would never had gotten that TD from Lacey. I was pissed. The only thing I could say was I'm glad I'm not a Boys fan.

First, bite me Kevin! I hope a kangaroo craps on your lawn! :P

Second, it's down to the wire between wraith and RBB. Current projection is for RBB to pull out the championship by 0.09 points! It comes down to SF's defense for RBB vs. Gore and Crabtree for wraith.

Can't have a much closer matchup then RBB and I, frankly he had the stronger team. I felt I was doing it with chewing gum and shoe laces all season.

Do we do it all again next year? I am ready for a three peat ;)

Of course we'll do it again. However, we're changing the rules: you only get a punter, a long snapper and a left guard. :P

I screwed up and picked up Detroits kicker, because I thought since he was in a dome he would do better than Indys kicker on a frozen turf in a snowstorm. I was wrong to the point of losing the championship because of the points I gave up in that transaction.

Nice win Wraith, I will be back next year. Had a great time this season.