Hey guys............

semiotter

Hey guys was Bama that good or was Mich. That bad?? Michigan was just over matched over powered totally. I'm sure they will still well in the Big 10 this season but they are not ready for the big boys right now. USC looked good to.

Michigan was again overhyped. They are a one player team, and if the defense can stop him they have no chance. Bama looked good but I dont think that they are going to dominate every team like that. Although it looks like the SEC in general is coming back to the rest of NCAA.

Michigan will come out and kill some teams this year if Robinson can stay healthy. Bama just took him out of the game completly, if other teams have the talent, that is the blueprint to beat the Wolverines this season.

Alabama is that good AND Michigan is that bad.

Michigan, or as my friends from Michigan call it, "Denard U" is nothing if DR isn't playing well or a team schemes well against them. That game was a prime example of a very good team planning well against a team that has very little outside of DR.

That RB from Alabama looked really good in that game.

The game was typical of an SEC-Big 10 matchup. We've seen this play out before. Denard Robinson cannot pass the ball so if you force him into doing that, you're golden. Mich did not deserve the Sugar Bowl last year. Mich ST did. Usually it's the speed of the SEC that makes the Big 10 look like plodders but in this game, Bama was also blowing Mich away at the line of scrimmage. My guess is you won't see Mich look that bad against any Big 10 team this year

The way I see it the SEC is going to run their Championship streak to eight.

The SEC has a couple of teams with that capability, but it looked like the rest of the teams have taken a step back to the rest of the pack. Come on BGSU was tied 14-14 in the middle of the third with Florida, they pulled away from there. It will be interesting to see if Bama is really going to dominate every team like they did Michigan.

The SEC has a couple of teams with that capability, but it looked like the rest of the teams have taken a step back to the rest of the pack. Come on BGSU was tied 14-14 in the middle of the third with Florida, they pulled away from there. It will be interesting to see if Bama is really going to dominate every team like they did Michigan.

Probably won't because every team isn't from the Big 10...

Probably won't because every team isn't from the Big 10...

Every team in the Big 10 does not rely on one player to be the whole offense. Michigan is way over rated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching the Alabama/Arkansas game right now. First off how did Arkansas get rated so high before the season started? Second, Alabama is deep. Crazy deep!

To be fair to Arkansas there QB, who could be a first round pick, was held out of the game with a concussion that occured last game. There defense is horrible, so even if they had there QB, i dont think it would have mattered, but they might have scored a TD. Alabama is that great, and to think its a pretty young team, with some good looking freshman on the team.

I'm watching the Alabama/Arkansas game right now. First off how did Arkansas get rated so high before the season started? Second, Alabama is deep. Crazy deep!

To be fair to Arkansas there QB, who could be a first round pick, was held out of the game with a concussion that occured last game. There defense is horrible, so even if they had there QB, i dont think it would have mattered, but they might have scored a TD. Alabama is that great, and to think its a pretty young team, with some good looking freshman on the team.

Dude, what are you smoking? No way the Arkansas QB makes a 1st round pick. He'd be lucky to go fifth if he's drafted at all.

Dude, what are you smoking? No way the Arkansas QB makes a 1st round pick. He'd be lucky to go fifth if he's drafted at all.

No not the one that started the one who was hurt and not playing.

No not the one that started the one who was hurt and not playing.

My bad. I need to start reading entire posts before replying. On a side note #2 USC got knocked off by (again) by Stanford.