Reds vs. Rockies

ArmyBengal

Ok, the Reds get a VERY WELL DESERVED night off tonight and then start a 3 game series at the Rockies.

Arroyo, Cueto, and Latos start for the Reds with favorable pitching matchup from the Rockies.

Here's to hoping we get to see the better than average starting pitching continue !!!

The Pirates don't get the night off and start a series at the Astros.

Here's to hoping the Astros come out of their losing streak STRONG !!!

The Reds are freakin 11-2 since the All Star break. Crazy.

For all those analysts saying this team wouldn't have a winning record without Votto ??

F*CK YOU !!!

GO REDS !!!

I love the Rockies, but god they suck. This should be an easy series for the Reds. I wish I could go to one of the games this weekend.

I take it you live just north of me in Colorado.

I do indeed. Moved here 10 years ago from Cincy. Funny thing is I still haven't been to Coors Field. Went to GABP last time we were home, but have never gone to a Rockies game. I had hope to change that this summer, but it didn't work out.

I love the Rockies, but god they suck. This should be an easy series for the Reds. I wish I could go to one of the games this weekend.

I take it you live just north of me in Colorado.

I do indeed. Moved here 10 years ago from Cincy. Funny thing is I still haven't been to Coors Field. Went to GABP last time we were home, but have never gone to a Rockies game. I had hope to change that this summer, but it didn't work out.

Well I've been to a couple of Dbacks games, but it's so f**king hot in Phoenix! Once you're inside the stadium (Chase Field) things are fine. The problem is getting there.

Nine wins in a row, yet the Pirates keep matching us game for game. This division title will not be easy to come by.

Granted the Reds share the best record in baseball with the Yankees and the Nationals, but it's far from over.

Nine wins in a row, yet the Pirates keep matching us game for game. This division title will not be easy to come by.

Granted the Reds share the best record in baseball with the Yankees and the Nationals, but it's far from over.

And yet, if you read any of the national publications, it's as if the Reds don't exist.

And yet, if you read any of the national publications, it's as if the Reds don't exist.

For the most part that is true, but CBS Sportsline, and MLB.com seem to pay the Reds their due.

I didn't mean for that to rhyme. :P

Granted the Reds share the best record in baseball with the Yankees and the Nationals, bit it's far from over.

It's the product of natural awesomeness. It just comes so easily to you cool.gif

Granted the Reds share the best record in baseball with the Yankees and the Nationals, bit it's far from over.

It's the product of natural awesomeness. It just comes so easily to you cool.gif

Oh yeah? Then why did I get my butt handed to me last year in fantasy football.

Oh yeah? Then why did I get my butt handed to me last year in fantasy football.

You've got to let the other guys win every now and then. Otherwise, they'll stop coming back! tongue.gif