NBA Finals

BengalszoneBilly

Well if there is a current player to compare with Michael Jordan, it begins and ends with Kobe.

I don't care for Kobe, but that's the way it is. Lebron is a hell of a player, but he's not at THAT level.

In regards to the series, I don't really care about the teams or the players. I still just think it would be funny as hell to see what happens in Cleveland if the Heat win the series after their dumbass owner GUARANTEED the Cavs would win a championship before Lebron would with the Heat. It was stupid then and is still stupid today, but he hasn't backed off.

It must be my general hatred of most things Cleveland...

If the Heat lose, i'm no more happy or sad than I was before the finals began.

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA !!! Dan Gilbert, paging Dan Gilbert.

How you feelin' this morning Cleveland ??

Not only did the Heat win the championship, seeing Lebron get his first ring when Gilbert promised all of Cleveland the Cavs would win one before he did, Lebron was the regular season AND finals MVP. That's something that hasn't happened since Tim Duncan in the '02-'03 season. Take that Dan Gilbert...

On the flip side, I really think the Thunder are going to be around for a while. They have a core of guys that are under contract for at least the next 2-3 seasons and will certainly look to add some more heading into next season.

As I mentioned before, I don't really care the Heat won the championship, but the whole LeBron / Dan Gilbert things makes me laugh to no end. I'm off to go see the reaction from Cleveland. Good times !!!

I actually stayed up last night and watched the game, thinking the Heat were going to win.

Outside of LeBron's triple double, the Heat had SIX players that scored 10 or more points.

Mike Miller shooting 7-8 from 3 point range and finishing with 23 points was HUGE.

I'm tired this morning, but i'm glad I stayed up to watch the game.