Reds vs. Tigers

ArmyBengal

The Reds limp away from the Pirates again and start some more interleague play in the next two series.

They kick it off tonight against the Tigers at home in a 3 game series.

Latos, Arroyo, and Bailey take the mound against a Tigers team that is 3 of its last 7.

The score a bunch of runs, but also give up bunch.

I like our odds in this one and for those out of market, the Sunday game is televised on ESPN.

Solid outings by the starters would be a real plus.

GO REDS !!!

I weird little story here. I was watching last nights game down at the local sports pub out here in Arizona having a beer. Wearing my Cincinnati Reds cap of course. Down at the other end of the bar sits another dude also wearing a Reds cap. Turns out he just moved here from Norwood Ohio, and is a huge Bengals fan too.

Looks like I've got someone to watch games with now! :)

I weird little story here. I was watching last nights game down at the local sports pub out here in Arizona having a beer. Wearing my Cincinnati Reds cap of course. Down at the other end of the bar sits another dude also wearing a Reds cap. Turns out he just moved here from Norwood Ohio, and is a huge Bengals fan too.

Damn Billy you find a Reds and Bengals fan way out there in AZ. And its hard for me to find one here in Cent. KY. Ev1 here is a Steeler or Colt fan!! Geeez.

Damn Billy you find a Reds and Bengals fan way out there in AZ. And its hard for me to find one here in Cent. KY. Ev1 here is a Steeler or Colt fan!! Geeez.

Actually I work with a guy from Fairfield Ohio. Absolutely zero interest in the Bengals or the Reds.

Hard to believe he's not gay. ^_^