When Push Comes to Shove,,,

HairOnFire

My inner (and outer) math nerd applauds.

Plus, the writers suggestion that Scott Fujita is probably a Jedi who used the powers of the force will probably appeal to the inner and outer geek of many of us, including those who have wasted countless hours learning to converse in the fictional language of elves and Klingons.

I don't know why there's so much ridicule and such in the media for that play. I think it should be praised as a heady, quick thinking move from a guy whose smarts have been questioned

his understanding of supply chain weakness needs some work.

I'm not so sure about that.

I am all but certain that regardless of what shipping service ones uses, it is cheaper to send 1 6.5 kilo package than 2 3.25 kilo packages.

That said, I am not an expert at the purchase or transport of large quantities of recreational pharmaceuticals, so I will defer to our resident expert on such matters

I am all but certain that regardless of what shipping service ones uses, it is cheaper to send 1 6.5 kilo package than 2 3.25 kilo packages.

And when the feds intercept it on the way from California, you have no pot and distribution charges. Gotta keep the s**t outside your private residence, deal through cutouts, keep the money away from the drugs, avoid the mail, and keep quantities near you at a misdemeanor level. Hell, at least watch Breaking Bad, for Chrissakes.