Nate Webster and his junk

jjakq27

http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119585&article=8863160

(Cincinnati) A former Cincinnati Bengal is facing sex charges. Nate Webster has been indicted by a Hamilton County grand jury on one count of gross sexual imposition, one count of sexual battery and five counts of unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

The 34-year-old Webster was traded to the Bengals from Tampa Bay in 2004 and only played three games before getting injured. He stayed through the 2005 season and became a free agent after being let go by the Denver Broncos in 2008. He still lives in the Cincinnati area.

Exactly. Just why in the f**k is this a " former Bengal"?

I guess if Richmond webb ever gets arrested, he is a "former Bengal" too?

After giving the matter more thought, and upon hearing scads of new info, I think I'm good with Webster being named a "former Bengal" rather than former Buc or Bronco. After all, Webster moved back to Cincy and is accused of having sex with, and threatening to kill, the 15-year old daughter of....(according to at least one unconfirmed source)...a Bengal staffer.

From NFP's Aaron Wilson.....

Nate Webster allegedly threatened to kill girl he allegedly had sex with

Former Bengals linebacker accused of seven felony sex crimes

Aaron Wilson

July 21, 2011, 02:19 PM EST

Former Cincinnati Bengals middle linebacker Nate Webster allegedly made death threats against the 15-year-old girl he's accused of repeatedly having sex with, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Webster has been indicted on seven felony sex crimes.

“It’s a disgusting thing to live under the threat of this,” Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said. "There is overwhelming evidence of his guilt."

Law enforcement authorities said Webster was a friend of the family who repaid that friendship by repeatedly having sex with the teenager and threatening her with a gun so as to not reveal what was going on.

The explosive accusations stem from Webster's alleged actions in 2009.

Per the report, Webster was 31 and the girl was 15 when the relationship began.

Webster was indicted by a grand jury on the following charges: sexual battery, gross sexual imposition and five counts of unlawful sex with a minor.

If convicted, the retired NFL player could go to prison for 36 1/2 years.

This is another example of how being a redeemer isn't always a good thing. I didn't even think about this aspect. You are basically bringing scumbags into your environment. You shouldn't have to worry about lunatics around your kid. This happend to a staffer. Will anything hit home? I hope he gets life.

FoxSports says it's a former Assistant Coach's daughter.................How old are Bratkowski's daughters?

Seriously, I wonder who it was.

Enjoy getting raped in prison Nate, now you're gonna know what it feels like you worthless piece of sh*t.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Former-Cincinnati-Bengal-Nate-Webster-charge-sex-crimes-involving-minor-072111